PlanetZ - The best forum?

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

David

Post by David »

From your responses I'm glad that I came to PlanetZ first. I would have been frustrated and dissapointed by the other sites which you have mentioned. I came to this site in the search for assistance in my understanding and to help others alike and here I have found exactly that.
If I had found, as others have at other sites, that a lot of comments were useless or misleading (or eminating from neanderthal loosers)I would not have felt the enthusiam for my Pulsar as I do now.

I will look at other Pulsar users sites.
But this is the only forum I have found worth writing to. Thank you all at PlanetZ for your ever straight talking, consistent advice :smile:

Much respect
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

This is the reason I created these forums -- the others repeatedly devolve into stupid anonymous shouting matches. The kind of thing that would never happen if people were together in a room, talking. So, when I set up this forum, one of my primary goals was non-anonymity and accountability.

You guys are great. Don't thank me, thank yourselves!

At first, I spent more time moderating here, to make sure that the vibe didn't get too negative. I've only had to excercise ban rights *one time* (a rabid warez promoter)! And only nix'd a topic once or twice (also warez promotion). Otherwise, you guys have been the most civil, self-moderated, mutually assisting bunch of folks in any forum I've ever seen.

Fantastic! Kudos to all of you, especially our most truly obsessed pulsar gurus, without whom these forums would be a much less useful place - go check the top 10 at the <a href="http://www.planetz.com/forums/cstats.php">stats page</a> if you don't know who I'm talking about!

Cheers,
-John
eliam

Post by eliam »

A thousand thanks, Monsieur Cooper!!!

As well as all the positively-minded people who instill such a peaceful cooperative climate that this vibe can hardly be affected by any kind of attempt from the dark energies roaming around... Let's stay alert and keep happiness expanding 'till it becomes blazing like a Sun!!! :grin:

Peace to all of you!
ohmelas

Post by ohmelas »

I gave those folks over at kvr-vst.com a piece of my mind and have decided to stir up a great hornets nest.

http://www.kvr-vst.com/ubb/ultimatebb.p ... 4;t=000703

Howard
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

That's one hell of a thread you've got running over there. I'm sure those KVR guys are wondering what's hit them. And if nothing else they'll be thinking twice in future before making ridiculous statements about CW ! :lol:
dbmac

Post by dbmac »

Hey Howard, you might want to edit your (execellent)post to give Paul Tanti his due credit for the EarlyFirst reverbs. I'm sure Paul Martin would agree
/dave
David

Post by David »

Hey Howard, great response at that site to your posting.
I was particularly interested by the link to Bittware - and wondered if it was possible to use one of their kits to expand upon my Pulsar? or would I be better buying SRB?
Approximate reading time: 1 minute