Pulsar I for sale with all Creamware Shop Plug-Ins

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoDigital

Post by JoDigital »

Hey Dudes,
I am sadly parting with my Pulsar I card to raise money for other gear. It includes all the Creamware shop Plug-ins and STW plugs as well. Will sell for US$500 for the complete package.

Jo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JoDigital on 2001-09-20 20:46 ]</font>
topaz

Post by topaz »

with all the creamware shop plugins
not cracked?

gee thats a good deal you should list each device here seperatly ..

On 2001-09-20 20:43, JoDigital wrote:
Hey Dudes,
I am sadly parting with my Pulsar I card to raise money for other gear. It includes all the Creamware shop Plug-ins and STW plugs as well. Will sell for US$500 for the complete package.

Jo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JoDigital on 2001-09-20 20:46 ]</font>
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

not cracked?

That was my first thought, since $500 is what a Pulsar1 board is worth without any plugins (and that's a good deal!) If the plugs are cracked just realize you can't install 3.0 -- So JoDigital should list the account name @ Creamware Shop so that the validity of the plugins can be verified, or at least list the exact plugins purchased. If the validity of the plugins can be proved, I may have a buyer for you :smile:
lowjk

Post by lowjk »

Heh, heh,

I bought a Pulsar I w/o any plugins for $350 (~$600 in Singapore dollars).

Regards,
jk
at0m

Post by at0m »

Never overestimate the power of DSP :wink:

You sure had too much $$ plugs compared to your DSP power. I have 2 Pulsar1 cards. I got the STW, Creamware RM242 & Mod2.
All I want is DSP's for now, I might even sell the STW bundle cos I have not enough DSP power to run them the way I'd like to.

atomic.
ZAK

Post by ZAK »

i want to buy a used PULSAR 1/PULSAR 2
system.
e-mail me to:
itziknadel@hotmail.com