Win 10 Scope 7 crash with SAWStudio64 Asio

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jonathan T

Re: Win 10 Scope 7 crash with SAWStudio64 Asio

Post by Jonathan T »

I put my old Windows 7 disk back in my laptop. And that doesn't connect to the internet either. With Windows 10 - works perfectly. So the same as the audio computer.

Maybe there is an issue with Windows 7 and our new internet provider.

But if I use the mobile hotspot on my phone - they won't connect to that either. I have a global Windows 7 problem!
Jonathan T

Post by Jonathan T »

Well - finally I have solved it. I kept installing and reinstalling the network drivers until I had internet but no webpages. The I had to install another web browser to replace the obsolete bundled Windows Explorer. I used an offline download to install Firefox and voila.

I realise this has been a bit off topic so thank you for bearing with me, perhaps it will be useful to someone in the future.
LorenOA76

Post by LorenOA76 »

Hello Jonathan,
These are the Latest drivers for Z97 Chipsets
1. Latest Intel INF supported - version 10.1.1.45 Win10 x64
2. Latest BigFoot Killer E2200 - 9.0.0.50 Win10 x64
3. Latest Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller - 14.5.0.1081 Win10 x64

I have a attached a Text note and some Pics to help you
I use both Xite-1 & Scope PRO 15+PulsarII on the same PC and it works Great!!!
Enjoy

Loren
Attachments
Z97 Latest Intel INF & Killer E2200 Win10 Drivers.zip
(4.81 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
Jonathan T

Post by Jonathan T »

Hi Loren

Thank you so much. I'll check these on my Win10 disk. But I have actually no problem with internet access with Win 10Pro. It's the OS that causes the crash with Scope and SAWStudio64 though.

Win 7 is where I struggled with internet access, finally achieved on my test disk but not yet on my main audio system disk. It's completely stable with Scope and SAWStudio64 using this OS, has been for years.

The Z97 gaming 3 drivers on the MSI site are quite limited.

Best Regards

Jonathan
djmicron

Post by djmicron »

Jonathan T wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 am Well - finally I have solved it. I kept installing and reinstalling the network drivers until I had internet but no webpages. The I had to install another web browser to replace the obsolete bundled Windows Explorer. I used an offline download to install Firefox and voila.

I realise this has been a bit off topic so thank you for bearing with me, perhaps it will be useful to someone in the future.
Glad you solved the problem, from the screenshots you posted, it looked like the ping test worked out, so it's possible that the default browser was using some custom DNS settings that didn't work.