Show us your Rockabilia

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dante

Show us your Rockabilia

Post by dante »

Here's mine its fairly humble compared to Gene Simmons or anyone that owns a real studio or is a real muso. But always interested to see what others have. Its a change from the Studio pics which adorn every music tech forum.
Rock Memorabilia
Rock Memorabilia
Dantes Rock And Roll Memorabillia.jpg (515.05 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
The ship on a stick on the left I won in Karaoke competition doing an Elvis impersonation of 'Return To Sender'. Hard Rock Café cup is from Hawaii, flasks and booze from US trip last year. The cassette is actually a tin container and the extreme right is a CD flight case. The Strat bears my AFL team's logo / colours. Then there Rolling Stone mini mag, and SC / UAD books.
Marco

Re: Show us your Rockabilia

Post by Marco »

What can you do with the sonic core book? I saw that on eBay, but never understand what you can do with it? Is it a programmers guide? Or have I seen it on Amazon?
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
garyb

Post by garyb »

it's an old owner's manual.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Interesting! Is there anything new printed in there?
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
dante

Post by dante »

The SC book is mostly just a cut and paste of other Internet content. The history of Creamware, John Bowen, Windows, DSP, Gemany itself's arts, culture and history. Then explanations of PCI, PCIe. Theres not much about S|C itself actually - maybe a page. Its plagiarism at best really :) I think I wrote about it in ScopeRise somewhere...plaguarising the plaguiristic.
dante

Post by dante »

dante wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:13 am The SC book is mostly just a cut and paste of other Internet content. The history of Creamware, John Bowen, Windows, DSP, Gemany itself's arts, culture and history. Then explanations of PCI, PCIe. Theres not much about S|C itself actually - maybe a page. Its plagiarism at best really :) I think I wrote about it in ScopeRise somewhere...plaguarising the plaguiristic.
Heres the ScopeRise article where I used that book as a source.
dante

Post by dante »

Heres the ScopeRise article where I used that book as a source.

https://www.scopeusers.com/ScopeRise/is ... c_mast.htm
Marco

Post by Marco »

Wow! I love that book!