How to unblock your Noah?

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

paugui

How to unblock your Noah?

Post by paugui »

Hi all

So... I just got a Creamware Noah EX! :D

I already have one, a Final Edition with the rare Meurer MiniMax controller, but felt it would be nice to add a second one, especially since I'm giving up on my Creamware Pro 12.

When I got the other one, I remember I had to contact Sonic Core to unblock the remaining plug-ins in my Creamware Noah EX, but I can't recall the entire process...

Is it something you can only do with the original editor?
I currently have a MacBook Pro with Mac OS 10.9, so if I need to use an older computer, I should start checking it to get the plug-ins unblocked very quickly :)
Also, what information does Sonic Core need to unblock the plug-ins, just the serial number or something more?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards

Paulo
Nebukadneser

Re: How to unblock your Noah?

Post by Nebukadneser »

I think you can just download the remaining plugins from the SC site as they do not require a key for registration. I think I read somewhere that the final plugs were released free of charge after the platform was abandoned. I can´t verify as I purchased mine (Prodyssey and Pro 5), but the beta of Vectron requires no license. For installation, i dropped the OXE files in the correct folder (Install or oxe) under Noah, and the plugs were auomatically installed upon starting the NOAH remote sofware.

Neb
garyb

Post by garyb »

write to support and provide your serial number. ask for a keyfile.

you MUST use XP or OSX10.2 or EARLIER to update the Noah.
paugui

Post by paugui »

Are you sure it must be OS 10.2 or earlier?

I am pretty sure that, when I did it with the other one, I used my old iMac with OS 10.4...

Have to see what to do as it seems I actually really need to reinstall the OS to get it to work (no audio available... :S).
garyb

Post by garyb »

do what you want, maybe it will work. don't blame me if you end up with a brick.

remember, that software was written more than 10 years ago...
3dcandy

Post by 3dcandy »

Win 10 x86 will update a Noah just under compatibility mode ;)
Not sure about osx
ste

Post by ste »

hello,
in windows xp it worked here, although a bit tricky. Synchronization did not work here...