FCA1616 router

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

DragonSF

FCA1616 router

Post by DragonSF »

Anybody, who uses FCA1616 with Xite, knows the problem, that the I/O ports are independent. (OK, you can mix the line-ins into ch 1/2 line-out). Inorder to connect the FCA1616 you need it to be routed through a DAW. I find thes method quite tedious, so I created a program, where you can route any in to any out (line and ADAT). If there is any interest, I can publish the program. It just uses ASIO for connection.
dawman

Re: FCA1616 router

Post by dawman »

Is it a VST or a DSP Based program?
I don't own one but appreciate the sharing in case I decide to get one.

So yes and thank you.
DragonSF

Post by DragonSF »

It's a standalone program, like a VST host without any plugins. It's only useful for routing asio audio streams.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Aw schucks...

I use Bidule as a host, so it's a Standalone meaning no others allowed.

Thanks though, nice when folks share things.
DragonSF

Post by DragonSF »

NAudioAsioPatchBay.zip
(196.73 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Yes, no other asio hosts can be run, using the same asio driver. But with Xite, you use xite asio in your DAW and let the patchbay taking care of the FCA1616 asio. In a DAW, you can't have 2 different ASIOs at the same time. In theory you could use 2 DAWs (Reper and Live) for the same purpose, but my program is very light weight. You can save and recall your configurations. It's only tested for FCA1616 drivers, but you can try other ASIO drivers, if you wish. This is a derived work from a NAudio sample.