YouTube Audio

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

YouTube Audio

Post by dawman »

I use to be able to use Wave 24bit module to get a channel for tutorials.
Any advice on a work around is appreciated.

Just want to send audio from YT into a Scope mixer.

Thanks
RA

Re: YouTube Audio

Post by RA »

What is the exact problem Jim...crackles...no sound...?

Does it work from an other program....like VLC or something....
- We're freaks about gearz and methods -
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl
garyb

Post by garyb »

open the services list(run\services.msc). find Windows Audio. right click, choose restart. do the same for Windows Audio Endpoint Builder.

be sure that the proper SonicCore "Speakers" are chosen in audio playback properties(right click on the speaker logo by the clock and choose "playback devices").
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Voicemeeter
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
53E7

Post by 53E7 »

Just watch the tutorials on a laptop, iPad, or even your phone. Personally I like to watch tutorials on my laptop. I don't us my music PC for anything but music.
Tau

Post by Tau »

I would love to understand voicemeeter better. I installed it, and sure thing, I can hear web audio through scope, but then I cannot open Scope in Ableton Live. Likewise, if I have live open, Voicemeeter cannot access Scope.

Is it possible to have both a DAW and system audio running through Scope with Voicemeeter?
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Tau wrote:I would love to understand voicemeeter better. I installed it, and sure thing, I can hear web audio through scope, but then I cannot open Scope in Ableton Live. Likewise, if I have live open, Voicemeeter cannot access Scope.

Is it possible to have both a DAW and system audio running through Scope with Voicemeeter?
That's what it's original intent was for. It does that and a heck of a lot more... like turn SCOPE ASIO into MULTI-CLIENT :D

In Ableton Live you have to select Voicemeeter as the ASIO device and NOT Scope. Profit.
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays