prblm of evil

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Tell me, what does it means OT Algo?

By: “You cannot see stars with a microscope”, I mean that “intellect”, begin the “microscope”, cannot see something so immense and deep as what we call “God”. As you see, I assume the existence of God, but not as a religious concept but as an endless experience.

True, we all are atheist when being born, but again, it depends on how you understand life, cos for many, what they felt when they were little children was the real experience of God. BTW, in formal ancient Buddhism, you were advised not to think but to extinguish the inner talking and daydreaming state of mind. You see what I mean? Again, we can’t avoid falling into intellectualising what we are talking about, transforming our deep feelings into words, and then, into phrases and so on, till we literally kill the reality of what we are experiencing.

About the Soul I would prefer talking privately cos it’s something quite personal, please, check your private messages. Cheers. :smile:
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*