Sonic Core's Limited Edition XITE-1 offer

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

Sounddesigner

Sonic Core's Limited Edition XITE-1 offer

Post by Sounddesigner »

There is a Limited Edition all black XITE-1 being sold by S|C, and it's at a discount price of 2999 Euro's plus 50% off 5 plugins. This special came to me via email, here's a link - http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 24&lang=us

I wish I had the money right now cause I would definitely buy. I'd love to have this rare Edition of XITE-1.

EDITED: Discount is only valid for the first 20 units sold.
Last edited by Sounddesigner on Thu May 07, 2015 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bud Weiser

Re: Sonic Core's Limited Edition XITE-1 offer

Post by Bud Weiser »

Sounddesigner wrote:There is a Limited Edition all black XITE-1 being sold by S|C, and it's at a discount price of 2999 Euro's plus 50% off all plugins. This special came to me via email, here's a link - http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 24&lang=us

I wish I had the money right now cause I would definitely buy. I'd love to have this rare Edition of XITE-1.

It came just in here and it says EUR 2.999.- plus VAT (EUR 570.-) at least in germany and ...

50% discount on 5 (five!) SCOPE plugins.

Good deal anyway and XITE-1 looks great in "kingly black" !

I hope many jump on this increasing XITE-1/ 1D community and help financiating SCOPE 6 developement progress.

:)

Bud
S|C Scope/XITE-1 & S|C A16U, Scope PCI & CW A16U
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

one day, one day... :roll:

-Tom
wouterz

Post by wouterz »

Nice :)

If I did not own an XITE-1 already I would get one now.
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Yep, I would get one if I had the ke$h. Totally worth it. Would still keep my A16 Ultra for the extra inputs in case I need them.

-Tom
dawman

Post by dawman »

If I were still making real money in Vegas I'd buy a 2nd, as I can't imagine ever gigging live without one.
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Dang! Life is cruel.

"Then you bet you'd better finally decide
And say yes to one and let the other one ride
There's so many changes and tears you must hide
Did you ever have to finally decide?"

Anyone know a good (cheap) divorce lawyer?
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

Bud Weiser wrote:
Sounddesigner wrote:There is a Limited Edition all black XITE-1 being sold by S|C, and it's at a discount price of 2999 Euro's plus 50% off all plugins. This special came to me via email, here's a link - http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 24&lang=us

It came just in here and it says EUR 2.999.- plus VAT (EUR 570.-) at least in germany and ...

50% discount on 5 (five!) SCOPE plugins.

Good deal anyway and XITE-1 looks great in "kingly black" !

I hope many jump on this increasing XITE-1/ 1D community and help financiating SCOPE 6 developement progress.

:)

Bud
Yea, I didn't see the VAT charge wich does decrease the sweetness of the deal for the EU a bit. The normal price for EU customers is 3,890.00 Euro's and the current sale price for the LE XITE-1 is 3,569 for EU customers, that's a savings around 321 Euros (plus the 50% off 5 plugins wich you were right on in your correction). It still adds up to a nice savings on a rare item that's worth a lot more than non-discounted normal price, same with standard XITE-1 as far as being worth more than regular price. This LE sale is still a bargain when looking at the discounted prices for both the hardware and plugins, the fact that it's a rare LE, and the XITE-1's intrinsic-value from the start that's greater than normal price imo, ymmv.

For Americans the discounted price of 2999 Euros = $3,367.43 USD wich is even lower than the introductory price I paid of $3,600 USD about 6 years ago when XITE-1 was first released. The non-discounted normal price for Americans today is 3,268.91 Euros wich = $3,667.22 USD (The normal price for Americans has dropped significantly recently because of the American dollar getting stronger and the Euro getting weaker). Like i stated earlier I'd quickly buy this Limited Edition XITE-1 for the several reasons i mentioned above and the fact that i want another XITE-1 anyways and plan to get one this year, I just don't have the funds ATM.
Last edited by Sounddesigner on Fri May 08, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

Bud Weiser wrote:
"kingly black" !

Bud
I always thought purple was the color of royalty :) . I guess "Kingly black" is fine, being it's a XITE-1 it'll make any color the color of royalty when covered in it (even orange or pink i suppose). Plus black is widely used for many things including positions of Authority and power.
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

You still have to pay taxes and duty when you import something to Canada. It's stupid, I'm paying taxes on used items on eBay from the US. How does that make sense? lol

-Tom
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

ronnie wrote:Anyone know a good (cheap) divorce lawyer?
:o

Never ... Never ... Never ... Never ... Never ... GET MARRIED !!

It's the most stupid mistake one can make !

You would have 3 Xite-1, now ! 2 normal and 1 black limited edition !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

I don't think that's the problem JoPo. I'm not married and not planning on and don't have Xite yet lol

-Tom
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

JoPo wrote:
You would have 3 Xite-1, now ! 2 normal and 1 black limited edition !
More like 30+ Xite-1's.... :-?
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Scope PCI and a cheap Yamaha guitar is all I need :)

Xite-1 in the future...

What would one do with 30 Xites???????

-Tom
dawman

Post by dawman »

Sounddesigner wrote:
Bud Weiser wrote: "kingly black" !
Bud
I always thought purple was the color of royalty :) . I guess "Kingly black" is fine, being it's a XITE-1 it'll make any color the color of royalty when covered in it (even orange or pink i suppose). Plus black is widely used for many things including positions of Authority and power.
Over here in the States we are being instructed by our Royal Family in DC to start admiring all things Black.
Releasing this LE is wise, and making it black is wise too.

In the States, just buying a Silver/Black XITE-1 is considered racist, even thought Silver isn't "White" it is viewed as Tuetonic, or Christain Crusader color, something to do with Armor I suppose.
So in keeping our mamby pamby un-offensive jive going, Silver and White must be seen less and less.
Muslims and Liberal Black Leaders are very touchy-feely these days.

Customs would most likely confiscate an entirely "White / Christmas" colored XITE-1 as it hurts the feelings of too many people.
As a brown skinned white racist (So I've been told I am), I find this a perfect edition as the only people it might offend are white (they are hard to offend) and so far it looks acceptable to the Ruling Class.

I think I will get one of these eventually, first the A32, then this as I cannot find anything else acceptable for live work.
RME stuff still doesn't allow hardware to be inserted into it's Total Mix.

When you already have the best, no need to settle for the rest.
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

We do live in a overly politically-correct society lndeed :) ..
hubird

Post by hubird »

wish that was true... :P
Marco

Post by Marco »

Passed this offer, but xite is too much for me, no need anymore.....
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
hubird

Post by hubird »

That's sad.
Give us some feedback when things change :)