Scope/SP for sale in Denmark

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Böltz

Post by Böltz »

Just found an add on a cheap Scope/SP board in a danish addpaper (Den blå Avis - a lot of audiostuff going thru there):

Creamware Scope/SP Pulsar 15 DSP´s, 1 year warranty left. kr 17.000 Kr (approx. 2290 €/2085$)

If i had that kind of money I would buy it. But it seems quite cheap i suppose. I just did the math: the plugins for scope/SP would cost more than 2200 € if purchased individually - So depending on how you see it - you get the 15 DSp´s for free. I don´t know the person selling the board, but there was a telephone number for him.

(+0045) 45 80 25 81

I guess he would be quite surprised if someone from Asia, Australia or USA phoned him :eek:
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

It is still there. Maybe some of you thinking of buying the Scope SRB will be interested in this as an alternative (giving you all CW pluck-ins, if I understood it right (please tell me, if I am wrong, but I believe scope SP users will get the same amount of pluck-ins as new users do?)).

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.