searching for someone that helps me!

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

bosone

Post by bosone »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Strange<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © 2002 Matteo Bosi & ??<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> hi!

I originally posted a message in the "pulsar creativity forum" about this topic.
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... &forum=7&2

i'm currently working on a this song, which is giving me some "creativity" problems... i don't know how and what to do to continue it form time ~ 3.08 !!!
it is an instrumental song, inspired by the italian band Goblin (the one who wrote the music for some Dario Argento Horror movie).
all the song has a very syncopated rhytm: I like it, but it definitely make me mad when i'm trying to improvise something on it with my guita or keyb.

the piece is almost complete and roughly mixed (4 minutes long) but it lack "everything" in the last minute, which has only the rhytm part.here, i'd like to play a solo (either syhnt or guitar, don't know), but i'm not able to write anything.
in the beginning, i plaaned a fusion or jazz style solo, but nothing came in my mind!
probably i will change also the intro and add something in the middle part.
the song BPM is 156.

PS: no money is involved in this work (as in all my music!), just playing (and composing) pleasure...

if you have some idea for me (even a very simple one!) or want to collaborate to this song, please contact me at m.bosi@inwind.it

thanks and sorry if i bothered you or if you find this song horrible!! :wink:
matteo

http://alchemyoflife.cjb.net

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bosone on 2002-05-22 06:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bosone on 2002-05-23 00:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bosone on 2002-05-23 00:46 ]</font>
cook

Post by cook »

It's really 'handmade' he? I like the drums.
While listening, I realized that I like the turn to simplicity at the end, and there I somehow expected the comeback of the 'orchestra'-thread; like 10 contrabasses (how'd-you-call-that)ähm, pizzicato? Dong, dong, dong.. or something simple building, or maybe orchestra-hit...

Wait, I remember maket posted something funny even played along with his guitar to an orchestra, and you started with an orchestra, right?

That was spontanous, after first time listening. :smile:
bosone

Post by bosone »

On 2002-05-22 11:46, cook wrote:
It's really 'handmade' he? I like the drums.
thanks for your reply and interest!
what do you exactly mean by "handmade"? should i improve something? should i REWRITE all the song?! :wink:
i put much effort in drums! i'm glad you liked it!
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

wow!

I like it - from orchestra to circus music, all under the influence - :wink: - I too like the sparseness at the end. Maybe you work too hard on this one? I suggest not doing anything to it for a few days, then coming back, and the ending will appear to you. Maybe just a few "stab chords" or orchestra hit sounds on the downbeats. BTW - I don't like the synth bass at :30 - I think that you should use the acoustic bass that you use earlier because it is a rough transition coming out of the wierd intro to synth sound. my opinion only.
cook

Post by cook »

By 'handmade' I meant 'you played the drums and guitars yourself' - not programmed. Fresh feel. :smile: