Scope .pre to Noah .npl Preset File converter

Preset lists and tools for Scope modules

Moderators: valis, garyb

Eanna

Scope .pre to Noah .npl Preset File converter

Post by Eanna »

Hi, is there such a thing as a tool for converting Scope .pre Preset files to the Noah's format .npl?

With my Noah EX sync'ed and rocking with Scope, if I could get the many presets available on my Scope synths in to my Noah easily, then I would be able to focus on the Noah providing synth noises, and leaving Scope for Mixing, effectery, routing, and other Scope-specific devices...

I do know that the Minimax and Profit 5 devices on Scope have the Chorus/Flanger and Delay L/R in the Add panel, which aren't present in the Noah equivalent. So there may be an incompatibility?

Thanks, Eanna
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
HUROLURA

Re: Scope .pre to Noah .npl Preset File converter

Post by HUROLURA »

No, there is no such tool.
It would be cool if SC could provide information about these so that someone could design one.
For the moment the only way would be using the same Midi CC mapping for Scope and Noah and load the presets one by one.
Eanna

Post by Eanna »

Thank you..

So there is no file format spec for either filetype?
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

also for Plugiator could be interesting, although I really don't think that S|C will support it :roll:
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.