XTC Mode Progress

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

fraz

XTC Mode Progress

Post by fraz »

OK have some synths working-in XTC & mixer too! - Have dis-connected the playmix thing for direct monitoring - was getting some weird error messages when I pressed the direct button on a scope synth vsti (in xtc mode)???? WHY???? (aksing nicely) :)

For direct monitoring the playmix thing (forgot its proper name) allows you to direct monitor latency free off the scope card (is that right?) bypassing cubase and latency OK but if I monitored in Cubase at 7ms what real difference would it make??? As I'm no pro forgive me if this seems like a very basic or obvious question..............thanks.......

OH and where is the best place to connect the playmix container??? is this why i got errors cos it wasn't connected correctly? or is it just bugs????
fraz

Re: XTC Mode Progress

Post by fraz »

Well in the name of progress I'll put this here! - While back I downloaded the Orbitone 303 emulator by "I forget who! sorry can't remember but its got an orange colour so you can't miss it if you come accross it - anyhow I got it working in XTC mode via the saved project XTC Project.pro - chuft to bits with this- ..... :lol:
fraz

Post by fraz »

I'll try and get a pic up tomorrow - I think its worked cos its got a MIDI Out on the three-0-three.................Did try one or two others but they don't have MIDI out on them so I couldn't get them to work but I'll try again............
fraz

Post by fraz »

This is one of the successes to get XTC to work...... :lol: ...............still no VolksZampler or STS 2000P though.......
I've made it smaller so hope its not too big......
Attachments
XTC success.jpg
XTC success.jpg (411.84 KiB) Viewed 6788 times