Just print on A4 and plastify it ;)
Attachments
snapshot
snapshot
Prodyssey-Plugiator-02-A4.jpg (121.6 KiB) Viewed 15606 times
Prodyssey Plugiator 02 A4.pdf
Updated 08/10/07
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 635 times
Last edited by erminardi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
erminardi

Re: Plugiator Plugins MidiCC sheet

Post by erminardi »

Prodyssey PDF updated 08/10/07
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

An this is for Minimax :)
Attachments
Snapshot
Snapshot
Minimax-Plugiator-02-A4.jpg (86.7 KiB) Viewed 15605 times
Minimax Plugiator 02 A4.pdf
(337.36 KiB) Downloaded 591 times
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Pro 12
Attachments
Pro12-Plugiator-03-A4.jpg
Pro12-Plugiator-03-A4.jpg (118.24 KiB) Viewed 15574 times
Pro12 Plugiator 03 A4.pdf
(720.47 KiB) Downloaded 566 times
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Lightwave
Attachments
Lightwave-01-A4.jpg
Lightwave-01-A4.jpg (110.99 KiB) Viewed 15571 times
Lightwave 01 A4.pdf
(427.94 KiB) Downloaded 573 times
erminardi

Re: Plugiator Dev MidiCC sheet for Doepfer Drehbank or similar

Post by erminardi »

It's a good method of work for systems like this or similar.
Also suitable for Scope Plugins, just only to assign the correct controls to the pots/faders.
Attachments
cactusound.jpg
cactusound.jpg (126.13 KiB) Viewed 15573 times
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Nice Ones.
It would be usefull for my adaptation to the Berhinger BCR 2000 and Novation X-station.

Thanks !!
dawman

Post by dawman »

Love that set up of yours.
Doepfer was way ahead of the pack.
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

One can just notice there is no way to directly control the LightWave Free Env with CC messages. :(
This was possible with the NOAH using some Polyphonic Aftertouch Messages.
On the other side the CC messages for controlling waveforms selections did not work on the NOAH.

Deuce.

Thanks once again.

CheerZ
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

HUROLURA wrote:One can just notice there is no way to directly control the LightWave Free Env with CC messages. :(
This was possible with the NOAH using some Polyphonic Aftertouch Messages.
On the other side the CC messages for controlling waveforms selections did not work on the NOAH.

Deuce.

Thanks once again.

CheerZ
Yep, I've writted only CC controls, the others (leaved blank) are PAT controls.
Sadly S|C and USE Audio used PAT instead only CC :(
Anyway the controls with PAT are mainly minor controls, so if U need to tweak use the Plugin Manager ;)
At 99% the most used pots are cutoff, resonance, oscillators and LFOs.
Last edited by erminardi on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Ooops... my mistake.
You can reach these parameter through PAt messages.
This is not possible on the X-station (or maybe by writing dircetly the correponding midi command) but it is possible with the BCR 2000 (that is just what I used to remote control the stepsequencer of the NOAH with a couple of BCR 2000).
Noah stepseq control with dual BCR 2000.jpg
Noah stepseq control with dual BCR 2000.jpg (90.9 KiB) Viewed 15535 times
CheerZ
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Oh, I wish this sequencer for Scope 5.0... :o
Why only on NOAH?!
meyersaxel

Post by meyersaxel »

Hello to all plugiator-users,

Maybe this would be a nice question for an own thread but at first I want to try it in this plugiator-related setting.

I have a question according to the Plugiator-Program-change from external MIDI-Gear.

I still play everything alive. So I use a midipatchbay to switch all the synthesizers that I play - a MIDITEMP MP-88-W and for a tile-related setup it takes only one switch to all instruments.

The Plugiator does not accept programchanges containing LSB/ MSB. I’ve understood that the Plugiator accepts two programchange-numbers that have to be sent serially. The Patchbay is not able to send two different Programchanges in one setup. So I hope that it is possible to switch the plugiator-plugins by normal program-change and a Sys-Ex-String. The Usermanual does not tell anything about Sys-Ex-Strings. So I hope that anyone here in the forum knows a Sys-Ex-message that might contain the second program-change.

regards

Axel
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

meyersaxel, have you read the User Manual's pages 15, 16 & 17???
meyersaxel

Post by meyersaxel »

Hello Shroomz,

Yes - so I wrote that I have understood, that I actually have to send two serial programchanges to the plugiator (for example # 103 - any note - PC 1 - 100).

The reason why I asked for SYS-EX-Strings according to the PLUGIATOR is that the MIDITEMP-MP-88W is not build for sending serial Program-Changes in one setup. I think that this problem could be solved by sending a SYS-Ex-Message (the programchange or the plugin-number) and o n e real programchange, which of course is possible by using the MIDITEMP-MP-88-W.

Playing alive I do not want to switch programs by hand. Therefore I try to get all programchanges into one MIDITEMP-MP-88-W-Setup. Maybe this is not possible by using the plugiator. In this case I have to accept that I got the wrong instrument.

regards
meyersaxel
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

meyersaxel wrote:The reason why I asked for SYS-EX-Strings according to the PLUGIATOR is that the MIDITEMP-MP-88W is not build for sending serial Program-Changes in one setup.
I can't see why you wouldn't be able to send a program change, followed by a note to confirm the loading of that plug, followed by the desired program change/preset no. You should be able to do that easily with the Miditemp. Are you using the standard midi file player to program these plugin & preset changes?

Mark
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Meyersaxel,

If you are using the program change facility in the matrix programs on the miditemp rather than program changing from a midi file playback, you could possibly consider copying the matrix program to get your second program change number. Since that would be a waste of a matrix program slot & you also need the note command to confirm loading a new plugin, I'd tend to think that playing back a midi file containing the program changes & note info would make more sense.

Mark
dawman

Post by dawman »

There are certain Keyboard controllers that use the note on/off extra keystroke appraoch to sending a Program change message like the M Audio ES88.
Personally I do not see the necessity of such complex instructions for such a simple task, but It seems as though the extra steps were to provide the ability for a hands free loading of various synths, an excellent idea.
That's why I cannot understand Use taking this considerate appraoch, and then not being able to load a preset hands free?

Here's a company that can definately help if a custom SysEx instruction set would need to be implemented.

http://www.midisolutions.com/progtool.htm
meyersaxel

Post by meyersaxel »

Hello Mark, hello Jimmy,

Thank you for answering to my posts.

Normally I switch one Live-setup by using one setup/ program in the MIDITEMP. The MP-88-W contains a Midifile-section but I do not use it. It seems that I would have to change my whole workingprocesses for using the Plugiator alive. As I already have a MINIMAX and a PRO-12, I think that the Plugiator isn't that urgentliy neede for my live-setup. I think I will sell it in a few weeks.

At first I will try what the recommended softwareprograms does. Maybe one of the programs is able to recognize SYS-ES-Messages from a midi-instrument like the Roland-Fantom-X-Software does. If so I'll keep the Plugiator...

Regards
Axel
dawman

Post by dawman »

Check out their hardware also.
I don't know what you use or if you even use Kontackt/Halion/Giga, etc.
But the F8 1U is what I use for converting keyswitches ( articulations of samples ) to footpedal switches. The software app. is what I use to customize the configuration of the 2 x expression pedals and 6 x footpedal switches. Instead of wasting my left hand to play note off/ons for the articulations I use the F8 instead. It also creatres a hardware panic button which comes in handy as all of this virtual crap gets stuck at times so I immediately clear the pipes with a quick stomp.
The developer is a MIDI genius and actually responds to emails too........

HAPPY NEW YEARS, Und Viel Glück. :wink: