Pure pop track. for the Oz charts

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ontik

Post by ontik »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Pop<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths,KORG MS 2000 & EM1 REASON CUBASE<BR> copyright © 2002 smüth<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> I wouldn't buy this. Its just formula pop but I'm happy with the production.

Nine hours total in production.

Two more like this and the albums ready.

Listen with pop ears!
borg

Post by borg »

i don't know what the situation's like in australia, but in belgium this music could bring in some bucks if you're lucky. but this is nothing for my ears.

but please, gimme some more tuffa dads :wink:
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
hubird

Post by hubird »

Put the bass in the foreground, otherwise it will not work.
good luck.
LTBM!
ontik

Post by ontik »

Thanks for comments guys.

Yeah things here in Oz suggest that this is what teeny girls are buyin' and that the best market to play too if you want $$.

There's nothing groundbreaking about it its just spurem for the masses.

As for the bassline I normally like it to be bigger too, but its been built for radio and the masses and it is possible to O.D. on it so I've toned it done on purpose.

We'll see how it goes... Pees!
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

maan... Ontiiiik, give 'em some of your real juice man.. none of this whimpy crap. hehe. Oh well, I guess the track works. It seems like the attacks are shaved off in general tho. But it's on purpose.. ok, what the heck. It's pop, what can I say.
dxl

Post by dxl »

pretty cool!
just the vocal is kind of ........off a bit
I'm still seeing new things in life.
<p><a href="http://mp3.com/dxl">www.mp3.com/dxl</a></p>