Possibility for Triple LE in Scope 4.5???

A space for learning and studying the Scope environment and music-making in general.

Moderators: valis, garyb

mediamalte

Possibility for Triple LE in Scope 4.5???

Post by mediamalte »

Is ist possible to copy the Triple Le files in the Scope 4.5 Software to use Trple LE in Scope 4.5.. It's so annoying to use Triple LE cuppled with Scope 4.0 if you've got 4.5 on the Computer too... :)
I'think it would be started if I copy all Triple LE files in Scope 4.5 - but I don't know whisch files are the right one.
mediamalte

Post by mediamalte »

Am I the only one, who use Triple LE :-?
Scope Home + Pulsar 1/ AMD Opteron 2,4 Ghz/ 3 Gig Ram/ Nvidia 7800GT/ a lot of HD Space :-) and Windows 7
astroman

Post by astroman »

Just Do It :D

as mentioned frequently the difference in version numbers is just about additional plugins that come with 4.5. The technology is identical.

cheers, Tom
mediamalte

Post by mediamalte »

But which files are necessary :-?
Scope Home + Pulsar 1/ AMD Opteron 2,4 Ghz/ 3 Gig Ram/ Nvidia 7800GT/ a lot of HD Space :-) and Windows 7
garyb

Post by garyb »

none.

triple le is stand alone. you can use either triple or scope. more likely you want to use your scope devices in triple. just copy any devices that are missing into the appropriate spot in the triple device folder, along with the appropriate preset file. if there are dsp files required, copy them over to triple's dsp folder(you'll get an error message naming the file if this is the case. restart the app after any of these copy/paste operations for triple to see the changes).
Last edited by garyb on Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mediamalte

Post by mediamalte »

Thats the Problem - the Stand alone Version is coupled with Scope 4.0. If I start Triple LE - Scope 4.0 is automaticly loaded (incl the routing Window and all the other things) and I must close my regular Scope 4.5.
I want to copy the Triple LE files in the folder of Scope 4.5. but I don' know all the files.
garyb

Post by garyb »

triple does not open scope 4.0. triple has it's own routing window. triple dat le has nothing to do with scope(well, both use the same card).

you will need your keyfile(allkeys.skf) to authorize any plugins you copy into td le.
astroman

Post by astroman »

it's just a name thing - as Gary writes, copy the devices from Scope 4.5 to the respective Triple folders (and create what may be missing).
The Triple 'application' communicates via DDE with the DSP system, so there are probably path names that would 'break' if you try it the other way round.

cheers, Tom
mediamalte

Post by mediamalte »

Hi Tom,

thanks for the Tip - I will try it in the next days :)
fraz

Post by fraz »

Excuse my ignorance... :) ...but what is triple LE?
mediamalte

Post by mediamalte »

Hi fraz,

you remember TripleDat? It's a very good Audio Editor and was often used in Broadcasting Stations. Triple LE is the new 32 Bit Version for the Scope Cards. It's like Cutmaster without some Effects and with just 8 Arranger Tarcks.
Here are the facts from the Creamware Homepage:

tripleLE (Light Edition) is the latest-generation version of a legendary classic: the tripleDAT workstation. tripleLE provides for simple and intuitive audio editing — from recording to the finished CD.
tripleLE contains the essence of what is really needed for recording — it comes with no MIDI features and sound generators but includes the outstanding effect library of the CreamWare DSP boards.
Features of tripleLE include

* 8 arranger tracks, 2 cutter windows
* channel mixer with effect inserts
* support of WAV, MP3, CUT, and AIFF files
* integrated CD-writing function (requires a NERO installation)
* project window for free module routing (similar to the SCOPE software)
supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP as well as all CreamWare DSP boards

Many Happy Returns
Ten years ago, tripleDAT was introduced to become an acclaimed audio-editing suite. Hardly a surprise: Real-time mixing, real-time effects, and integrated CD-writing capability were key features of this milestone in computer-based audio technology. In some regards, tripleDAT is unmatched to the day; many tripleDAT users still appreciate its simple and intuitive operation.

Now, tripleDAT is back — a new system generation, starting with the LE version as a software option for all CreamWare DSP boards.

Arranger and Cutter
The tripleLE arranger provides 8 tracks for mono or stereo samples. The MP3 format is now directly supported, too: MP3 files can be edited, placed, and mixed directly — no previous conversion is required. Two cutter windows located below the arranger allow for fast non-destructive editing down to the sample-word level.

Mixing, Routing, and Effects
This section includes the most significant improvements: The use of DSPs and effects of the SCOPE platform does not only indicate an obvious optimization in audio quality but also allows for integrating external devices using the new routing window.

All mixer tracks now feature inserts for the effects of the SCOPE platform. These effects excel in their unsurpassed quality; and what’s more, a range of additional high-end plug-ins is optionally available.

The routing window allows for managing and interconnecting the I/Os and the drivers. This is also where the mixer and the effects are routed with maximum flexibility but with no latency — as known from the SCOPE platform.

Integrated CD Writing

Audio CDs can be written in DAO mode directly from tripleLE. (This requires an existing installation of the NERO software by Ahead on the computer. tripleLE will support all CD writers supported by NERO.)

Packages and Solutions

tripleLE is implemented as a software package for an existing CreamWare DSP board and is available for a special introductory price of only 149 EUR between December 2004 and 31 March 2005. tripleLE is available from your dealer and thru our Online Shop.

REstore is an attractive package containing a DSP board (3 DSPs and 4+ I/Os, similar to SCOPE home), tripleLE, and the new osirisXP plug-in package providing high-end audio restoration as it should be in 2005.

scopeFX is a low-priced package containing a DSP board (6 DSPs and 20 I/Os, similar to SCOPE project), tripleLE, and a suite of high-end plug-ins for mastering and creative sound design.

Specifications

tripleLE Digital Audio Workstation Editor for Windows 2000™ and Windows XP™
8-track arranger, 2 cutter windows, mixer featuring inserts, MP3 support
CD-writing capabilities (requires an installation of Ahead NERO 6 or higher)
operates with the CreamWare Luna/home, Pulsar/project I + II, and SCOPE/professional DSP boards
for Pentium PC > 1.5 GHz, min. 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)
effects (can be used as live effects without latency): MasterVerb, Kompressor, Limiter, Gate, Expander, Parametric EQ, 4-Pole Filter, Chorus, 4-Tap Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Dual Delay, AutoPan, AutoWah, Distortion, Dither/Shaper, HighCut Filter, LowCut Filter, Early Reflector, Harmonic Chorus/Flanger, Multitap Delay, Overdrive, Pitch Shifter, Resonator, RingModulator, Tremolo