Creamware Klangbox

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

I am a registered web customer/member of Thomann and that is the price I can get it for - 429 E. I also have a 10E discount I have for the next item I wish to purchase from them, and free delivery. :grin:

Regarding local Dealers - It is not so easy/cheap getting Creamware stuff from the UK which is a shame.

So I get alot of my gear from Europe. I do alot of travelling with my work so it really is not a problem and I do not have the time to go to a music shop that does not sell the products I am interested in anyway. The birth of my first child next week will make things even more difficult to get to a local dealer so the internet is my shopping portal every time.

My PRO-12 ASB cost me only 386 GBP from Spain!

I have bought goods from Thomann in the past and never had a problem. It is as if they are in the UK! If there was a problem, I spend alot of time in Hamburg with my work and could arrange returns from there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Le Bone on 2006-09-29 02:02 ]</font>
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

The prices are made to a round figure in Euros and contain your local tax (unless you have supplied us a valid tax number or the shipment is going outside of European Union): A 20%, DK 25%, FIN 22%, GB 17.5%, IRL 21%, NL 19%, SWE 25%
The above is from the order placed with Thomann and would explain the price differential per country as being TAX/VAT.
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

GB: Our price incl. VAT. plus shipping costs
D: Unser Preis incl. MwSt. und Versandkosten

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anna Lüse on 2006-09-29 07:12 ]</font>
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

Anna/Dirk,

I have no idea then. I would have thought they would have ultimately charged more to the UK as delivery is included and I would have thought it would cost more to ship to the UK than local Germany! Totally bizarre, but 'hey' they have accepted my order, and I am looking forward to peeling that nasty sticker off!

I actually ended up paying 419 Euros in total! This leaves me enough to buy my baby some nappies..... I wonder what the wife is going to say......Another box of tricks I will sneak into the house.

Regards

Tony
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

The difference could just be VAT differences between the different countries...

CheerZ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hurolura on 2006-09-29 23:28 ]</font>
Otto_Tomek

Post by Otto_Tomek »

Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Flight control to Klangbox group: ground clearance granted. Over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anna Lüse on 2006-10-05 05:15 ]</font>
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

Klangbox Group to Flight Control. What is your Estimated Time of Arrival? Over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Le Bone on 2006-10-05 08:29 ]</font>
grandpa_wolf

Post by grandpa_wolf »

Ground Control to visitors deck: Targeted time of Klangbox group arrival is 10-10-2006 startime. Ready for take off after assembly box stop on magic Friday 13th =: - )

grandpa_wolf
Ground Control
Snack & Event Officer
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

one small step for a man.....
but a giant leap for mankind!!!
hubird

Post by hubird »

:lol:
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

serial_no. 1
ali

Post by ali »

HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

The birth of my first child next week will make things even more difficult to get to a local dealer so the internet is my shopping portal every time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Le Bone on 2006-09-29 02:02 ]</font>
Wish you a happy musical child...
You'll have to compose some great lullaby for your baby.

You'll need some Klangboxes to make them sound. Personnaly I use my "old" Noah EX for that.

A 4-childrens father...
CheerZ
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

thanks it is good to know there is still music after these sleepless nights., i have aleady showed Ashton my pro-12 asb and been making room for his rocking chair in my bedroom studio and room for my pre-ordered prodessey klangbox