Pulsar/DP Package ??

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dblbass

Post by dblbass »

Last year there were rumors of a cheaper version of the device development atoms and UI tools, to be made available to us lowly Pulsar users with only 6 Sharcs (6+3 in my case).

Anyone hear any recent news on this?

I have several ideas for device thingies I'd love to have in my Pulsar environment, but which are weird enough that I doubt any Scope developers will do them for me. I'd like to try my own hand, but certainly couldn't convince myself its worth springing for the full Scope price.

You may have noticed recently in "Pulsar Purchasing" my laughable attempt to coax a Scope owner into parting with one on the cheap :wink:

CW should just think of a Pulsar/DP package as an extension of Mod2, beefed up with UI skins and controls, and a few more basic atoms. I'd pay for this; who else would?
Noctulius

Post by Noctulius »

I guess I would too. But not too much. :smile:)
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

I'd definitely be interested. I'd love to build some devices and skin them. More devices and a wider development base would be very healthy for the platform.
junklight

Post by junklight »

I would be interested too....

mark

Post by dblbass »

so I'm not alone!

(I know this was mentioned in various ways in the Pulsar new features brainstorming thread last year)

Anyone know whther such an idea (either as a Modular enhancement or a standalone capability) is being worked on or considered by CW.

Any CW lurkers here in PlanetZ?
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

Of course, anyone would want the $8000 DP package for cheaper, who wouldn't? But I wouldn't expect such a thing for a long time, if ever...
dblbass

Post by dblbass »

I can dream, can't I . . :cry: ....
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Even my old idea that I enthusiastically hawked around - skins for ModV2 devices - flew as well as a lead pig... :sad: