ASB's Needed For Demos

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Post by dawman »

I needed some s/pdif cables and went to Sam Ash here in Las Vegas. Your basic Korg,Yamaha, Roland flooring plan I'm afraid. If Creamware would just spring for a few demo's here they would sell like hotcakes. They have a large keyboard demo room just full of bull shit toys 4 big bucks, and small. I complained of the generic showcasing and asked for Creamware ASB boxes, and they replied we can get them 4 you. If CW would just send one for a demo to them they would sell, guarenteed. As everything else in the room sucks hind tit. Just a minimax would show eveyone how bad the big 3, Korg,Roland Yamaha, shit sounds. It is nausseating to even touch these weak peices of shit. Anna, Ralf, Wolf,...please break into the vault for some funds to send one to Las Vegas. You could easily sell them if they could only hear it.
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

http://ubu.wfmu.org/sound/beuys_joseph/ ... -Ja-Ja.mp3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anna Lüse on 2006-09-16 00:00 ]</font>
astroman

Post by astroman »

On 2006-09-15 22:43, scope4live wrote:
...Just a minimax would show eveyone how bad the big 3, Korg,Roland Yamaha, shit sounds. ...
maybe that's the reason why they are not shown... :razz:

and OMG, I've just listened to the recent demo sound of John's ProWave...
how does he get this ? scores everytime, again and again... :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: astroman on 2006-09-16 04:00 ]</font>
dawman

Post by dawman »

I am overwhelmed w/ Solaris , and ProWave Modular, I have tried some of the modules and have so many options now, I doubt I will be buying anything 4 a while.
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Congratulations. Your comments are still wellcome.
ali

Post by ali »

Hey Jimmy,

Thanks for all your help. However, it is the Head buyer @ sam ash who picks their TOP stores to demos or sell creamware products. or even any other products. It is not the seller who decide. If it is up to us we want these boxes at every corner.

the head buyer @ Sam Ash based on their financial data decided that their Top store should sell creamware and I have listed them here:

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... forum=35&6
bosone

Post by bosone »

i still think that the best way to make demos is to let the actual user make them.
put online some song or tracks from song realised BY users FOR users, like garritan is doing from several years (www.garritan.com).
every musician is proud to have its music online in an official website, moreover, they don't usually ask money for this.
beside this, if you want to raise the quality of the demos, just put an advertise like: you give us 5 (or 10, 15, etc) high quality demos (we judge them) and you get a free plugin of you choice! expect some hundreds of good demos of your products to judge!! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bosone on 2006-09-20 03:15 ]</font>
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

it's a shame that even the user demo's that came from the contest a couple years back have been removed from the site again.

On the whole creamware website, there's hardly any sounds to be heard at all