Any PRO-12 User here?

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Who of you owns a PRO-12 ASB? For a sounddesign-project I am looking for a group of PRO-12 ASB users.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anna Lüse on 2006-09-10 22:37 ]</font>
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Do you only look for Pro-12 ASB users or do you also include Pro-12 Scope or NOAH users ?

Cheers
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

I own one of these marvellous little beasties. The presets are rubbish, but when you tweak it, it just sings. I find it hard to believe it is digital!

I am interested in your little group. Do I get to wear a funny little badge?
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

On 2006-07-30 05:41, HUROLURA wrote:
Do you only look for Pro-12 ASB users or do you also include Pro-12 Scope or NOAH users ?

Cheers
Sorry for the delay in answering. Yes, i am looking only for Pro-12 ASB users.

Regards

Dirk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anna Lüse on 2006-08-14 02:08 ]</font>
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

On 2006-08-11 05:46, tonymanley1965 wrote:
Do I get to wear a funny little badge?
Nice idea. Really.
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

I was only joking about the badge!

If there is anything I can do to help sell more of these ASB boxes then let me know. I cannot wait until I get my hands on the Prodessey! It's a shame the mp3's are not on the asb website - how do people know what they are buying - and the reviews in the press take months to get out!

This forum is brilliant (well done Mr Cooper). It is a shame it took me ages to find it after visting Creamware website on a daily basis since February 06. Glad to see CWA have now put it on their "community" links.
kobayashi

Post by kobayashi »

hi,

im a very intensive pro 12 user....

how can i help or what can i do?

greetz,
tom
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Many thanks for your cooperation. The project is already on the way.
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

Seems this Project was canned, which seems a shame as I would like to swap PRO-12 patches with others as an inspiration for new sounds.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Is there no way to translate SCOPE Pro-12 presets to Pro-12 ASB? This was a problem with Noah too.
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

I would have thought the Creamware Techheads had some utlities to allow migration of data in their evolutionary process from Pulsar to Noah, to ASB/Klangbox etc.

Would have thought the latter devices would have been on an upgraded filesystem and done in a way where it is easy to port initial patches to the latter evolutions so reducing the setups for new patches. It's certainly how I have tackled large installation projects in the past (Non musical computer systems - so I may be talking through my big fat wobbly ass!).