A little something...

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Air_PoLLo

Post by Air_PoLLo »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Dance<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © 2002 Rodrigo Sauvalle<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> This track was done in 6 hours. The girls singing are 15 years of age.
Everything recorded into pulsar using a Neumann u87 ,TLA Mic preamp routed to a digital desk and bussed via lightpipe to pulsar.
I used 1 trinity (with FlashRom) and 2 Jv-1080, a supernova is heard and a formant synth from yamaha. The main reverb is a TC-M5000 and the rest is mixed with logic and pulsar fx. Also the freebie 303 synth was used for the bass.

Prisma was used too. No loops on this one. This is not the final version so please let me know if I should change anything. (some voices will be re-recorded)

I will put some other stuff like remixes soon.
JoeKa

Post by JoeKa »

And where is the Track now? The link doesn´t work as usual...
:sad:
at0m

Post by at0m »

file does not seems to be there... can you correct or check that, Air? PLs leave spaces out of name too, for netscape users.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: atomic on 2002-01-13 08:19 ]</font>
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Rename the piece "Track 1" instead of the swedish equivalent. Sometimes those accents wreak havoc, I don't know why...
Are we listening?..
Air_PoLLo

Post by Air_PoLLo »

Whoops. Thanks.