Classic Piano Track (Chopin)

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

LHong

Post by LHong »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Acoustic<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,GigaStudio<BR> copyright © Long Hong<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> Here is another very huge Custom-Piano sample (1.5Gb), just for sound testing purpose that I'd like to share with you in the Classical Chopin Piano track (2.8MB).

Enjoy it! Comment is welcome as always be appreciated!
Long
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

This totally rocks. Only a few places I can tell it's samples (and mostly because it is TOO clean! Unless you're insanely good at micing), and the playing is excellent. Nice dynamics on that sample set, are you selling it BTW? :wink:
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Nice piano sound.
Is it me or would this arrangement benefit from a little rubato. That left hand line gets way too heavy for my taste. In fact, I could do without the octave doubling or the melody as well.
Too heavy, too loud. not enough nuances.
Sorry...
Are we listening?..
LHong

Post by LHong »

Thanks for the review!
Subhuman, it is not for sale!
Paulrmartin, you are right! too heavy/loud for lefthand background! I will correct it on the mixed, there are seperated tracks for it fortunately (background and melody).

Best regards, you all have wonderful new year 2002! Especially in creative pulsar-music.
Long
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

The lower arpegiating dude does get a bit boring, considering the great voicing on the upper part.

Is this the original arrangement? Cuz if it is, Chopin does some jazzy moves!

Thinking of it, it'd be cool to hear this one without a definite tempo, a very organic one. The voicing of the upper part seems to be asking for it.

And LHong! Easy on the keys! You're gonna cut a few strings on the stronger hits.
But, this tune kicks anyway. hehe. You're a great player.
LHong

Post by LHong »

Thanks ken for the review
Regards,
Long