ready for some hiphop?

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: hiphop<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Mixers<BR> copyright © 2001 Ken Suguro<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> Well, ya guys know that there's a hiphop side of me. Well, here's something I did recently for a friend of mine. The whole thing's 10 minutes long but this just the hiphop part of it.
2 short songs in a row. First one's sort of timbaland style. The second one's dark, with a Wu-Tang, mobb deep flava.
The rappin's in there just to keep things sounding natural. It's me and my friend, through a pitch changer. Laugh at the lyrics but we ain't no emcees. hehe.

Sounds are all Triton but here's the catch, each of the tracks were individually mastered on multicomp and then chopped up. Great sound ain't it? Actually it was bluesman>slight reverb>multicomp chain that I used. And I just slightly changed the parameters for each of the tracks.