whats your frequency

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

swamay

Post by swamay »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Electronic<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © 2001 swamay<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> this track was created with Pulsar, and kYMA patches.<br>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: swamay on 2001-07-07 21:44 ]</font>
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Cool vibe, nice laid back grooves.
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

Some nice textures happening here, and as john says, great mellow vibe.

I like what you did with the vocals, not too upfront and through some processing (definitely reverb -- which? and maybe some distortion?)

Nice baseline. Is that a Pulsar synth? I'm curious which sounds are from Kyma too...
Sam Glass

Post by Sam Glass »

And do I detect a touch of autotuning? :wink: I'd better be careful - maybe you're just a really good singer.

I really liked this. Very silky.

(edit)
ahh! Just checked your mp3.com page - so this is Kyma doing pitch correction? sounds nice...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sam Glass on 2001-08-14 08:29 ]</font>
swamay

Post by swamay »

thanks for the comments!

the vocals were done with KYMA> it is a monotizer, which is an autotuning vocoder. the drums are the sds sampler, bassline is zarg darkstar, other synths are modular/saturn. 3 votes! wow! ahaha.

thanks for listening!

swamay
http://www.mp3.com/swamay
http://64bit.at/swamay
borg

Post by borg »

sounds really cool, like the drum and vocals a lot, in fact, it's all nice.
reminded me a bit of super collider, although they take it a lot futher, deninitly worth checkin' out.
and as i'm still searching for good sounds to download in the sds...:wink:
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
Yoonchi

Post by Yoonchi »

Smooth groove, dude. This is one for the lounge, :cool:. Love that Darkstar rumble you used. Will keep this one in my mp3 list to play for the coming days.
Keep it coming.
Yoonchi.