nuturalectro

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

arish

Post by arish »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Drum & Bass<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © YYYY ido barlev<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> 1:30m 160bpm of 2 amphetamine snth' as lead processed with OHMboyz deelay,PPGhost second snth',tau as bass line ...all in pulsar1
any comment are welcomed !
ido barlev
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

short and cute track, it felt like it was going to develop, but then it just ends.

amphetamine is a cool one . . .!

what is tau (bassline)?

yeah ohm boyz :smile: - i love this delay too! (have u tried the frohmage filter? - very stinky!)
arish

Post by arish »

ya,i decided to cut it right there cos ,it's more fun to download a short mp3.
the tau is a VSTI -www.muon-software.com(it's free).
i never really figure it out how the pulsar filter get automation the MDiezer do't work !?
the oBOYZ stuff are great!
why we did't (pulsar1 users)get any gift, like the modular2 !!?
cheers
Ido
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

check out some of the 3rd party stuff; i have several midi automatable pulsar filters. the midiIZER's work, but not for everything.

Check out ZFilter, right here at planetz: it is only $30, and sounds real phat, and is totally automatable. really a great device, on my "most used" pulsar list.

filter automation in the modular works; with pulsarI we got Mod1 as a gift right? :lol: but it sounds like you do not have mod2 (you oughtta!)

i'll have to check out the Tau . . .
borg

Post by borg »

i certainly dig your music, arish. great track and i would certainly like to hear more from you. do you have a cd/record? where are you from? do you travel thru europe with your music?
why is the rest of the world not interested in this kind of music? :lol:
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
arish

Post by arish »

Andy i sent you an e-mail.
I will upload some more tune in near future
A bit different.

Arish
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

This is interesting... it almost sounds ethnic/tribal..
Give us the rest of the tune!! It ends right when I start wanting some more.. Like a bad date. (haha)
arish

Post by arish »

I will redo it soon
and up load
Yoonchi

Post by Yoonchi »

Funny. Pretty funny, :grin:. But you leave us wanting for more. We want more! More! Like right now! :grin:.
Cool track, man.
Yoonchi.