bubble maker

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Electronic<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © 1999 john s. cooper<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> bubbly electronica featuring waldorf microwave XT, pulsar modulars, and emu e64. <br>
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

I really dug this one, I think you captured the "Z state" well. The microWAVE XT is to me one of the most perfect synths representing that state between waking consciousness and dreamworld, the wavetables can be edgy and harsh, or smooth and psychedelic...

Nice work on this one, John, I'd love to hear more in this "style."
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

I really love the gromling bass line at the begening of the song. Also we can see lots of work and twiddling in the drums tracks.

The overall mix is really well done.

Love IT !
borg

Post by borg »

i really like it. so richely layered, excellent drum sequencing. i love the tension put in the song.
maybe a live bass player, on a fast fretless, with those insane slide chords would be out of this world.
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

This is NICE!
I'd like to know something, John. You marked the date as being 1999. What system did you start doing this tune on?

Paul
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

On 2001-11-21 06:09, paulrmartin wrote:
You marked the date as being 1999. What system did you start doing this tune on?
That was back in the day!
Pulsar 1.1, on a Pentium II 400mhz. :smile:

Pulsar has come a looooooong way since then! I wish I could say that my music has improved as much as Pulsar itself has improved. Too much work, too little time for music!

Cheers,
-john
at0m

Post by at0m »

Sorry John,

but the link don't work for me. not for song, nor for .txt :sad:
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio