MorningTune

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

arish

Post by arish »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Ambient<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © YYYY Arish<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> A Morning Track to wake up in a good Mood!
I use goofy for bass,Miniscope for lead,
3-Avalon2 for Atmosphie,S&CDrum player for Procced Drum,
And a Spontanic Lugh for AMB

Enjoy
Arish
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

I really couldn't figure out why this is a morning song but I liked the strange drum phrases and the dreamy SEs. It's kind of weak on the "structure" side of things but that could be the aimed effect.

The song is definitely atmospheric... thought it has a little bit of a dark color. That's why I wouldn't say it's a morning song. More of a 2 o'clock to 3 o'clock midnight-ish tune.
Seems like it'll sound great in FULL BLAST!
And some inscense perhaps.
arish

Post by arish »

We Have 12 hours Different !!
borg

Post by borg »

yes, this is music i can relate to. true, the mix sounds a bit weird, but isn't weird beautiful and refreshing?
defenitly not a morning track for me as well. i still prefer prokofiev or the news on the radio while checkin' planetZ for that period of the day. :smile:

love the tune.
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
arish

Post by arish »

When I ment Morning ..
I ment 6 am - Morning tune
Now i upgrade it a little- like 5.45 am !

Arish