SpaceCake (even worst than Discotron!)

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Brain-Surgery-Psyco-techno<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths,The magnificent DUBSUB<BR> copyright © 2999 Marcus Inc<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> Hey hey, i don't know what's happening to me, but i'm in need of annoying people. So here's my payback time:

SPACECAKE -> The Revenge !

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marcuspocus on 2001-10-20 20:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marcuspocus on 2001-10-20 20:37 ]</font>
Signal X

Post by Signal X »

My link fixed again.
I hope it works now.Please let me know.
I'm going to check your song.

DJ VIC :smile:
Signal X

Post by Signal X »

Hey
I just heard your track, although its not my style, its very interesting and I realy like it.

About mine, I recieve an error massage when trying to upload to planetZ server.
Is there a limitation for the file size?
My track is ~7MB.
Anyway try this and let me know if you can enter.
http://www.aquanet.co.il/vip/djvic/

:wink: VIC
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

Oh man this is strange stuff... Ok, the shimmering pads and low woof, TB gets along fine... but the drums pounding on the ride cup???

The intro sounds great though.. reminds me of something from mechwarrior2.
A little question... when the intro sequence ends and it fades into the first section, at around 00:17, what's that sounds that's left over? It sounds like something hitting all the whole notes in an octave.. Well, maybe I'm too unclear.. don't worry about it if you don't understnad what I'm point at. Anyway, it's a tone that I've noticed in many occasions but haven't bothered to figure out.
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

On 2001-10-22 21:42, kensuguro wrote:
Oh man this is strange stuff... but the drums pounding on the ride cup???

A little question... when the intro sequence ends and it fades into the first section, at around 00:17, what's that sounds that's left over?
Strange stuff? Thanks! Hey hey, i'm a strange guy!

The sound that start a 0:17 is from the Pulsar BestService CD. Think it's one of the Digipad hitting on E1 and B1, trying to get a kind of gong sounds.

BTW, go check Discotron... It shorter cuz it only a start, but more works (well, still not that much) were put into composing.

Thanks for the critique. This is the first time i put some music online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marcuspocus on 2001-10-23 05:41 ]</font>
JoeKa

Post by JoeKa »

"copyright@2999"
?!?

Yep, you definitely ARE strange...
:lol:
borg

Post by borg »

strange stuff???

some people better not listen to autechre, squarepusher, aphex twin, speedy j, richard devine, persona, muziq,...
i like the track, although i would have made the first part (with half time kick) a bit more hiphopish. nice effort still.
andy
the lunatics are in the hall