www.planetz.com is moving to a new server

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

there may be some problems over the next couple days as DNS records propagate, and the new server gets sorted out.

-john
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

Moving entirely to ghostwheel?
at0m

Post by at0m »

Let's hope all stays as is from user side. egroups' is getting more and more commercial shite inbetween the pages.

John, I love your forum. I want you to know we'd like you to go on that way, being independent!!
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Yep, the updated look of some months back and various categories, combined with version 3 seems to have really lifted the whole community. Planet Z is one of the real strengths of Pulsar.

Did someone once say something about a "dead old graveyard" ?
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

yes, don't worry - it'll all look exactly the same. it's just gonna be at a new host.

every once in awhile i cringe when i look at the outdatedness of some of the articles, etc on the main pulsar pages - and that old "graveyard" comment comes floating back to me :sad:

if only i had more time!! i do plan to someday consolidate more of the main site into the forums. i also need to try to update some of the information on the performance pages, etc, which haven't been updated since pulsar 1.3!! perhaps when that time comes i can solicit assistance from some of you obsessed-pulsar-geeks who obviously have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands :lol:

cheers,
-john
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Call them, and the Totally Obsessed shall come.