Short house

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Electronic<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © Ken Suguro<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> It's a 3 minute song that yet again uses the 4 synths used in my last posting. So it's not too complicated.. simple and efficient.

Poison for cutting EPs
Inferno+distortion for bass
EZsynth for cute leads
Modular+celmo's guitar amp simulator for drums.
no cymbals this time. :>

It goes house->electro->then back to house again. er.. house with a little 'twist'. Anyway, guitar amp worked so good on the drums I just had to make a post. :> But the mid trebles are sort of ear thrashing.. I some how couldn't remove it with EQ.

And please, give me some feedback too, ya kow!
Talk about crazy chord progressions... but I calm down to VI->II->III near the middle of the song.
at0m

Post by at0m »

Listening now...

cool intro, my kinda drumz!-)
and the electro part ends with too little synth, maybe give it an xtra tweak there- but it's well sequenced!

these were the two parts i liked- make a song out of those! take the techno and electro together, the sounds are perfect for that. leave the housey part, replace it with more techno/ electro tweaks

well done.
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

cool intro, my kinda drumz!-)
and the electro part ends with too little synth, maybe give it an xtra tweak there- but it's well sequenced!
yeah... you're right. I broke to groove too far, got mega-confused and could't build myself back up to a normal groove.
these were the two parts i liked- make a song out of those! take the techno and electro together, the sounds are perfect for that. leave the housey part, replace it with more techno/ electro tweaks
Yep.. every one of those sounds were made with techno in mind. I especially like the bass when it's playing something sound effect-ish like a bass drop..
I think I'm through my non-techno cycle of my biorhythm and I'll be getting back to some techno sooner or later.
Thanx for your comment!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kensuguro on 2001-11-04 01:18 ]</font>