Some Action

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Alan Lauris

Post by Alan Lauris »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Electronic<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © Alan Lauris<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> A new dance track made totally with Pulsar! I used a.o. uknow007, bluesynth, sampleplayers, 4-pole filter, chorus, flanger, mixers, limiters, compressors, and not to forget the great guitar bluesman by celmo!
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

uh...Where's the file?
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

its there but you are using netscape :smile:

note to uploaders: if you hate netscape, put a space in your filenames, then people who use netscape can't download your music :eek:
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Thanks again Sub. :smile:
Paul
Eurocide

Post by Eurocide »

Sparks are back again togeher with Vince Clarke...
"Never send a human to do a machine's job" Agent Smith

<a href="http://www.eurocide.com">www.eurocide.com</a>
serie_b

Post by serie_b »

Good song and i realy like the vocal track .
Remember me petshop boys , verry 80 :wink:
cannibal

Post by cannibal »

Hey, this is great stuff! I felt I just had to register to say this :smile:

I think the mix is very well done, I especially like the vocal track. In my opinion it is very personal in its tenderness.

The style reminds me a bit of SPOCK, And One, perhaps even Welle:Erdball sometimes (the feeling the track has). I listen to a lot of different kinds of music and if I know something, I am sure that you would have a good chance of getting a record deal from one of the underground labels which specilize in this kind of music.

Like said, great stuff. Keep up the good work! I hope to hear more from you in future.

Best regards,
Cannibal >: