Planet Z Modular uploads

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Ben Walker

Post by Ben Walker »

There's been a couple of uploads recently which have been made to the Devices directory.
I know it's not a big deal, but there's an area in PlanetZ that is specifically for Modular patches - it's within the files area. I'd certainly prefer it if Modular Patches were only uploaded to this area, and not to the Devices section as well - makes it easier to keep track of new patches. Maybe John could consider moving the Modular Patches area up into its own directory, so we have seperate Devices / Patches / Files areas?
Cheers,
Ben
<a href="http://www.modularsynth.co.uk" target="_blank">www.ModularSynth.co.uk</a>
fra77x

Post by fra77x »

i 've uploaded the Ubic mod2 patch in the devices area ..please move it to the mod 2 patches area... (i haven't even write that it is a mod 2 patch in the title)
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Yeah, but it's a bit like moving them from main street to some cul de sac... It took me a week to even find the Modular patch area.
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

haha! that cul de sac comment is pretty amusing.

anyway, Ben the reason i didn't move them and keep it organized is that i'm about to restructure the whole site to make fewer cul de sacs and more highways :smile:

you should see some results in a week or so.
-john