Miniverb in insert module?

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

massusen

Post by massusen »

Any trick to get the miniverb into the modular stereo insert module? As far as I can see the insert module only sees .mdl- and not .dev(as the miniverb is).

Is it really so? I must be missing something.
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

this probably is not the answer you are looking for, but both the 2012 and dspdev freeverb work . . . and the 2012 is much better quality than the miniverb . . . :wink:
Ben Walker

Post by Ben Walker »

I've heard, but not tried it myself, that you can take a copy of the device and rename it to .mdl and this will do the trick.
Let us know if this works.

Ben
<a href="http://www.modularsynth.co.uk" target="_blank">www.modularsynth.co.uk</a>
massusen

Post by massusen »

Well, renaming the miniverb to .mdl Pulsar could see through- it only said "sorry, a stereo insert is required here". So, I guess it´s time to find those reverbs 2012 and dspdev freeverb that Algorhtym is talking about. If anyone knows where to find them, please let me know.

Thank you :smile:
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

The PT2012 (based on a pre-version 1.0 engine) is available for free on the PlanetZ Device Download area...

The newer engine and bigger PT verbs sound incredible but the '12 should give you a tiny taste.
massusen

Post by massusen »

Thank you. The PT2012 did the trick. :smile: