do i have to beg?

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

fra77x

Post by fra77x »

it seems that noone can provide the info i'm looking for... if we don't know the excact internal proccesing the modules provide there is a litle hope to do anything complicated with the modular... i'm searching for info about 3 months...
i 'm getting suspicious about the reasons the information isn't provided... the mod 2 is such a great tool that if we can make our own killer synths noone will buy the commercial ones (and hardware!!!)... the patches provided by creamware aren't very complicated - in my situation (psy trance production ) the sounds are very old.... I want sync- fm- extended modulation-soft sync - hard sync - vosim!!!! i beleive that i can construct all these with the mod 2- i think creamware should provide the information. anyone agree? (if u reply u win a mod2 patch based on a lite Nova!!!)
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

You're certainly right about the powers of ModV2 - it's more than capable of matching the regular commercial stuff.

Although I'm a bit in the dark here about what info you're talking about, why would CW provide the tools and then conspire to limit there power?
fra77x

Post by fra77x »

i'm joking
lifechanger

Post by lifechanger »

Unfortunately, I haven't attempted to construct ANYTHING with the modular yet...Been to busy preparting for my new computer, putting a mess of new recordings utilizing the Korg Karma, on my website...and trying to get off the ground recording with SonarXL/SoundforgeV..But I am just waiting for Creamware to come out with W2000 drivers, as my new computer will have that...the rest of have "Me"..and enuff is enuff. Should get the new Athlon T-Bird 1.33/Biostar 761/FSB in a day or two...
As far as Pscho Trance...pluging a Karma into ModII is gonna be a treat and a half!!
All I have to do is spend some time creating wierd modules...