Empty Presets

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Empty Presets

Post by dawman »

Fellow Mod IV geeks,
I have a problem. Somehow I have stored 2 x different sets of Modular Presets for the Mod IV stock Empty Modular. (2 x 2)
I can't recall either of these 2 Shells w/o seeing wierd conflict messages.
One was stored as EmptyModular, the other Empty Modular, and this has caused major PITA as the Preset list below is really wierd.

I really would appreciate if someone could send me the 2 x devices in Mod.IV and both of their preset lists.
If they work I can delete the mess I have, and get back to work.

I would need.....

Empty Modular 8 x 8 w/ preset & Empty Modular w/ Preset. The Empty Modular only is a 2 x 2 Shell. I am so confused that I can't remember if it is the______EmptyModular____or_____Empty Modular....... :-?

Damn-EE
jksuperstar

Re: Empty Presets

Post by jksuperstar »

If no body beats me to it, I'll send it to you tonight. I keep copies of the initially installed modular devices (the whole de-zipped install from Gary, since it won't install on x64). Every now & then I end up saving the modular shell while closing a project, and that overwrites the default modular device, so I no longer have a clean empty shell to work with.

Also every now & then the shells will open with no menu bar to add more modules. So I have to open another empty shell, and drag from that 2nd shell/menu bar into the 1st shell I am working in. Hope that's cleared up in Scope 6.