Pattern LFOs In Flexor III

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Pattern LFOs In Flexor III

Post by dawman »

THis has chapped my ass for a long time as I asked if there were charts of the various LFOs, and there aren't I suppose, so then I asked how to change these Patterns using a little more accuracy than the worthless drag and release method.
Again no reply, so I assume that someone here might know of a module or a way to externally change the Patterns through number selection or just an up/down method.

I am game for any suggestions as these LFOs are marvellous but selection is a workflow killer of highest order.
Ankyu.
Untitled.png
next to nothing

Re: Pattern LFOs In Flexor III

Post by next to nothing »

I am probably misunderstanding you, but if you want to type in numbers in modular you could always do like this.

Of course you could use a bipolar constantval, but then you had to type -64 for lfo type 0 which is confusing :)

Also, for stepping thru with your left or right arrows, just click the waveform once, and step left or right. Ext.patt must be deactivated then ofcourse.
Attachments
val.png
val.png (51.46 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
dawman

Post by dawman »

I was using the Constant and Ext. but not with the UniPolar conversion Module...........
Ankyu...
dawman

Post by dawman »

IT woks great but very slow, but accuracy is better than speed in this case.
Why the conversion module though....?
I am assuming it's for a looping/run status versus retriggering...?
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

Well the module apparently needs bipolar values to skip through wave 0-127. Using the bipolar constantval-module dierctly just messes my thinking up, since with the unipolar via conversion you can type 2 for wave 2, while with bipolar direct you need to write -62 for the same waveform. So it's just preference :)

I am not sure what you mean with slow though? Do you have a lag when u enter the value before the waveform is changed?
Attachments
val.jpg
val.jpg (25.96 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
dawman

Post by dawman »

I see.....said the blind man.

Thanx again.
Modular Sundays are such a pleasure...