Waldorf Wavetable Oscilator, where?

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

castol

Post by castol »

hey all,

i recently picked up an elektra card used, it's been running great thus far on my upgraded powermac 7500 (i had my doubts that it would work at all, AFTER i bought the card, not before...heh).

anyhow, i swear i loaded this module once from the mod2 modules FILE menu (or not?), but now for whatever reason i can't seem to find it. not in the obvious osc folder, not anywhere. even after doing various sherlock searches i pulled up nothing. it's not mentioned in the manual either, just on cw's website.

as i'm sure everyone knows there is a preset called Waldi Patch, or something or another that uses two of these Wavetable Oscilators. and this works fine. i guess one could just delete everything else and leave the wavetables in there for a base to start at but...that hardly seems like the way it ought to be.

anyone care to enlighten me?

also are there any other mac users that can comment on if the module menu that is suppose to show each of the mod2 module folders on the top of the patch window works? in the main luna window these Module Menus (as cw calls them) work just fine, but in mod2 i can only get them to show up IF i'm navigated in the File menu to the mod2/modules folder, and then upon clicking on one of these module menu tabs i see a transparent file menu of the folders on my main hard drive. clicking on them does nothing. i can load modules via the file menu easily enough, but it would be nice if this worked.

i'm using luna2.52 btw.

thanks.

christian
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Go to the presets and tools section.
It`s in the first thread
I don`t know how to get the link in here. Can someone explain it to me?

Paul

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: paulrmartin on 2001-10-04 09:40 ]</font>
castol

Post by castol »

hey paul,

can you be a little bit clearer?

are you talking about folders when your saying presets and tools, or refrences in the manual? file and folder higherarchy is usually pretty straightforward, i.e. c:/luna/devices/mod2/....

but i couldn't find a tools folder, so it's likely you were speaking of something else.

-c
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

I'm sorry. I reread your question and it's obvious I don't know the answer now...
I thought you were asking for the wavetable chart.
Again, I'm sorry. :sad:

Paul
castol

Post by castol »

that's allright, thanks for trying to help.
castol

Post by castol »

i would just like to say thanks to creamware support in canada for sending me the file no questions asked.