MIDI Fliter

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

MIDI Fliter

Post by dawman »

I was wondering if there was a way to filter out PBend of an Oscillator, while allowing PBend to affect the other Oscillator(s)..?
I have managed to figure out how to get seperate Oscillator glide amounts using Control Smoother, but MIDI filtering seems difficult.
Neutron

Re: MIDI Fliter

Post by Neutron »

I know you are obsessed with "different osc at different glide :)" i wouldn't be surprised if that feature in solaris was by your request :lol:

I did notice it sounds pretty cool when i was playing a bunch of synths in xite today to see if i could overload it :)

What about using 2 MVC and send one to each osc, each with a different glide amount? just make sure all the envelopes etc all return to the same one.
David

Post by David »

Now thats neat :D
dawman

Post by dawman »

It worked great.
The reason is just like in typical Texas Swing the Fiddles sound so cool when 3 or 4 of them slide up to their notes together the sound gets real wide like ocatave bends on a Guitar.
I am working on my Alvin Lee sounds and can't hardly decribe the fun Im having.....
Now when I bend the notes MVC 1 has PBend value pf 1 and MVC 2 has PBend value of 2 so slight ModWheel movements give it a realistic sound.

Ankyu