ModularSample Pool/Scope Sample Pool

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

ModularSample Pool/Scope Sample Pool

Post by dawman »

How can I convert the Fairlight Nostalgia samples( mdl. ) to wav.?
I have Bens JD800 in both because he has it seperate on his site, and I have my Kyma and D50 folders seperate, but I would like to use the Fairlight Samples in Scope.
I do have Translator and ESC just in case, but converting from mdl. to Pulsar as the translator apps call it, doesn't seem to be available.
siriusbliss

Re: ModularSample Pool/Scope Sample Pool

Post by siriusbliss »

yeah, I don't have ESC open in front of me (on the road at the moment), but I think ESC should have some interim translation - such as going to Halion or Roland, and then over to Scope (as mentioned elsewhere).

Worst case is you at least get back to raw .wav's, and then build up your own configuration.

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
dawman

Post by dawman »

I can do that in Gigastudio and actually make entire perfromances, but this mdl. crap doesn't seem to be seen.
Oh well.
I can actually take a vocal effect sample and sum them to mono, then to wav., then to Pulsar.............
Sheez....
You in AZ again??
I was thinking of taking this gig at Scottsdale in one of the Resorts for a 3 day spree.
They pay great money for a " Vegas Act. " Yes and act is what they'll get too.... :lol:
Work is really scarce here, I am covered for what I want to do but these ppor starving musicinas I know here are really crying and have taken shit jobs at Circle K......... :lol:
Well at least they're not above working for a living.
Maybe now they'll appreciatre the oppurtunities they have here, and stop gambling on their breaks...............That's why some of these clowns are still using M1's by Korg...... :roll:
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

XITE-1/4LIVE wrote:I can do that in Gigastudio and actually make entire perfromances, but this mdl. crap doesn't seem to be seen.
Oh well.
I can actually take a vocal effect sample and sum them to mono, then to wav., then to Pulsar.............
Sheez....
You in AZ again??
I was thinking of taking this gig at Scottsdale in one of the Resorts for a 3 day spree.
They pay great money for a " Vegas Act. " Yes and act is what they'll get too.... :lol:
Work is really scarce here, I am covered for what I want to do but these ppor starving musicinas I know here are really crying and have taken shit jobs at Circle K......... :lol:
Well at least they're not above working for a living.
Maybe now they'll appreciatre the oppurtunities they have here, and stop gambling on their breaks...............That's why some of these clowns are still using M1's by Korg...... :roll:
no more Arizona gigs this year.
I'm currently in Ohio for the holiday, and then remote possibility of an online jam this weekend.
Probably a drunken, turkey hangover type of jam, but nonethless....:)

Keep us posted on the mdl conversion.

Perhaps one of the other geniuses (genii?) here on Z will have a better approach.

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
roy thinnes

Post by roy thinnes »

actually, i cannot see where or what exactly the problem is:
if you load a sample pool file (.mdl), and you want to extract or export the .wav files, you can use this "export" knob no?
works here at least.