Patchname Text Module...?

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Patchname Text Module...?

Post by dawman »

I have discovered a text module from Brotha' Man j9k that is large enough to write a small paraghraph, but the letters are ridiculously small.
Is there a way to make a text module that can be stored for each patchname, that might have Bold sized letters?
Like the size of flexor's credit square, but big sized letters?
Maybe there's one available and I can't find it........

Thanks.
dawman

Re: Patchname Text Module...?

Post by dawman »

Roy to the rescue.
A real nice pair of Text Modules.
Excellent, I can read them in the dark from 10 feet away.
Modular is getting hipper day by day.... :D

Ankyu.
untitled.JPG
dawman

Re: Patchname Text Module...?

Post by dawman »

Modular used live for 2 nights in a row, perfect, no freezes, multiple presets loaded simultaneously w/o issue.
FOH and Monitor sends as well as patch names can be seen from a distance.
Once again Roy thank you very much.
Using so many instances of Modular, things can be confusing, but when the channel and preset names are visible, plus active/inactive status, it's a real lifesaver.
I have been using B2003, Prowave, Bidule GVI/Kontakt so long I do not need reference. I just never switched presets except when Oscillators would change.
Now I leave Prowave, SE-1 and B2003 alone and manipulate their sounds from the controller templates and pedals. Then I can use the 4 x 8 voice Modulars to do Waldorf, Sample, Flexor and SDK Oscillators and Filters. Their presets load instantly so Modular is perfect for live work.
I now have every Oscillator I wish to use live loaded and waiting to be used either in PWave, or the 4 Modulars.
The latest version Ralf sent me is even better for synth loads too. Prowave can have several Oscillators loaded and 12 voices. I never need more than 6.

Ankyu......

If I could only have a Black Modular Shell to further enhance the color scheme... :lol:
It never really ends does it.
I need SDK for the XITE-1, it's time I do my own work instead of begging.. :D
LIVE 001.JPG