HOT HOT HOT love you and it makes modular so FAT!!!
roy, please, i wish...
because Parseq is gone
for my multirhythm-idea
- 8x8 switch matrix without bug (currently only Ch1)
- 16x16 switch matrix
- 24x24 and 32x32 switch matrix (real routing+storable patchbay with BC322416)
- multiselection with on/off (more -> one ; one -> more // example: in1+2 -> out1 ; in1 -> out1+2 ; in1+2 -> out1+2 ; in0 -> out0)
- syncstation with more ramp-out (4x) and longer ramp-time-loop >4/1 (8/1, 16/1....)
- outputSeq (the counterpart to the very cool inputSeq)
- ramp-display modules in the same length as the arrangement of the step input (for better visual control, with button on/off )
- concept input/outputSeq for gate/ramp and notes
- button in the Seq-modules that switch step to step for better programming on every step
- RampSeq´s add stepMod for number of steps
- "CtrlSeq32 PSW" value-parameter displayed for see what i do
for my register-idea
- a fantastic ramp-swichable-button with controllable min/max-value and impulse/hold-modus+"length" and "smooth"
(my dream, a modification of the sharc-BCbutton...)
it´s so crazy...
ps.: sharcs and your new BC modules are great, but i would like to see what i hear, this is "my" modular-feeling,
popup-concept is awesome, but often confusing, when 15x are open...
BUT ...i love the shell-in-shell-concept with pipes for better grouping and more room on display, because scrolling is just awful...
- 2014_05_12a-RhythmSeq-Benchmark-pic.PNG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 3041 times
Last edited by Spielraum
on Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle