My new Modular System

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Marco

My new Modular System

Post by Marco »

This is a real machine. Not finished project. But looks hot. :D
Need expert sleepers to integrate scopes Modular. Using bcr2000 to control scope modules.
These modules are an addition to the Behringers Neutron. But at the end it can be used as a standalone machine, and you can lend some modules for the neutron or the Model D.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
the_mind_as_music

Re: My new Modular System

Post by the_mind_as_music »

These look awesome, I have limited knowledge of Modular, but they don't look like your 'normal' units.

I gather from your comments, these are a supplement to the Sonic-Core system, which leads me to suggest (or think) that you can't reproduce them In Scope.

I did a bit of research on YouTube and they all sound great, but I especially like the A-115.

Good Stuff!

Robert
check out my Sonic-Core Modular / eurorack emulations and other stuff here;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCauLvP ... kC_k6M_Fhg …?

https://www.instagram.com/the.mind.as.music/

twitter - https://twitter.com/mind_as_music
Marco

Post by Marco »

Hallo Robert

I want to connect scopes Modular with a real Modular System because each System has its own advantages, and when I connect both together, I have access to all advantages and then this System is unbeatable.

Scope runs instead vst in realtime and it is the best and most extensive Modular System as Software aviable on this 🌏 Planet . There is Modular IV, Flexor and BC Modular.

All modules summed together gives you an incredible amount of modules. And all runs in realtime. In scope you have access to FX and all the other parts of the scope system.

This is really awesome.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
dawman

Post by dawman »

It has a unique sound too.
This is best demonstrated when you try Assafs patches in Flexor, especially the synth ones.

Nebula patch is fantastic and finding hardware to sound like that would be challenging.
The Pattern LFOs give it such strength.

Get an ADA 8200 with Black Lion Audio modification for decoupled outputs, and send the vast number of Oscillators, especially BCModulars dozens, the Euro Rack Analog Filters.
That’s a great start, plus it’s low latency is a big advantage.

I’m not Modular in Hardware but send Sound Sources from Scope into the various Filters on my CODE 8 OD.
I’ve got Moog Ladder, Oberheim SEM, CS80, ARP and Roland.
I’ve trued just wav. Files but will be making presets with Scope Modular Oscillators sometime soon.
Marco

Post by Marco »

:o Wow, I didn't know Black Lion. Do you have this modification? How good is it. There are 2 options, a Mod For about 250 and one for >400.
garyb

Post by garyb »

Black Lion does more than excellent work.