No longer selling...

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

subhuman

Post by subhuman »

Hi guys, just wanted to post and mention that I am no longer selling Creamware gear at Infinite Vortex. You'll still be in great hands if you order from there, and I'll be around to support my previous customers, but I'll be moving on to different adventures. I've tried to teach everything I know and still have an email address ( seth@nospam infinitevortex.com ) there, but am no longer associated financially at all with it.

Thanks everyone, and have fun!

edit:
PS - this also means for now that there won't be prebuilt systems available from IV any longer. This might change at some point, but I'm no longer doing this service.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: subhuman on 2002-05-20 15:09 ]</font>
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

I hope you are joking :eek:.

But for all your posts here I know you don't joke about such things... :sad:

If that's not for you I would never had the change to get such a wonderfull card. I wonder where else other people could go with such confidence as your store.

Hope everything goes great on your new road, and thanks a lot for all your help.

Snoopy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: snoopy4ever on 2002-05-20 11:58 ]</font>
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

I will be available as a source of information for the current Infinite Vortex staff (they have my email :smile: ) and they are all great guys so don't hesitate to continue shopping there. I know they'll be having a great sale to commemorate Creamware's 10 year anniversary in the next week or so, as well... so it should be good.

I'm in the studio producing some material and working on new material and my day job has picked up a bit as well. I see it as a positive change. I also feel like I can speak my opinion freely without people worrying about me profiting (which was never my intent anyway and not reality).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: subhuman on 2002-05-20 12:28 ]</font>
at0m

Post by at0m »

Hi Sub,

I wish you luck in your following projects and hope it's interesting times for you :smile:

Too bad the business wasn't realy appealing to you, I had been thinking for a while to get a resellers' licence and start the same here - you didn't sale to Europe...

I do not doubt we'll see you here around :wink:

at0mic.
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Does this mean, that we eventually will hear some of your work in the music forum? Be well, and stay creaming - and if you stop: let us know for where to seek new inspiration. 'Cause if anything turns you of Pulsar, it must be interesting.

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

That's the funny thing: I think I'm going to put a PowerPulsar in my system and just put it on my credit card :wink: 30 DSPs, with 2 second generation boards (and probably selling my original Pulsar1 board that start it all for me... or not)

I also have 2 A16 Ultras hooked up now, and my Yamaha 03D mixer is now just an expensive MIDI fader box to control the SCOPE 4896 mixer, and a 'lowfi' effects box. I <i>much</i> prefer the sound of the A16 Ultras to the 03d's sound - more "open" and more top-end "life." I have my effects plugged entirely into the second A16 Ultra and have sends/returns plugged in the 4896 mixer- any of my hardware can be routed to any effects easily.

I'm the most happy I've ever been with my studio setup. And it feels good to say that without fear of "dealer! must not be true." :lol:
sandrob

Post by sandrob »

sub, you are wizard! :smile:
much better wizard than optimaster's wizard. :wink:
we are verry lucky 'cos we got you here!! :grin:
i wish you all the best from the Image
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

THE TASTE OF FREEDOM!!!!!!!!...... :smile:
eliam

Post by eliam »

Happy creation and peace be with you. :grin:
wayne

Post by wayne »

Best wishes, Sub
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

glad to hear of good changes, hope whatever you're heading to do will bring you more cash.. I mean, DSPs.. err.. cash? Forgot which was which. :grin:

anyway, hope you get more time to compose! :smile: