Anybody selling a Scope board of any type?

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

unet

Post by unet »

I want a to buy a Scope board.
gregor

Post by gregor »

If you're an owner of a Pulsar 1 card and intend to upgrade your 4 dsp machine to a 19 dsp machine, be aware of the fact that because you only have 1 stdm cable between the 2 cards, you will get communication errors all the time. You should better sell your pulsar 1 and buy a Classic IO plate or another plate, and use the Scope SRB alone (you'll need another pulsar license too).
I don't know about the Pulsar II + Scope SRB combination, but I had a pulsar 1 + scope srb, and every synth or module that used more than 4 dsp's (so that it got divided over both cards) hang all the time. Before you purchase make sure you test it!!
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

I will have a spare "Classic" i/O plate shortly if anyone needs one-- Just email me.
orbita

Post by orbita »

i have a scope + luna card and am having problems getting them synced, could this be why?

Also.. I bought my scope card through ebay UK recently for £1650. So do keep an eye out on there.

And as suggested, SOSonline is a good place to try, Ive seen a number of pulsar IIs on there for around £550.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: orbita on 2002-05-02 05:16 ]</font>