Dilemma: Propack vs. Pulsar I + STS-4000

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Böltz

Post by Böltz »

I´m facing a dilemma of some sort. With only a few days left to purchase the ProPack (and I really want to buy that) i´ve stumbled over a pulsarI+STS-4000 costing about 560€. Thats quite cheap i suppose. I already own PulsarII (with the Modular 2).
What would you do in my situation?

1) Buy only the Propack
2) Buy only the PulsarI + STS-4000
3) Buy both, and sell the mod2, STS-3000, and maybe even the pulsar software for the PulsarI card. (expensive when purchasing, but by selling the plugins it´ll maybe work out:)

I know that there is a significant difference in price between 1) and 2), but my synths like DSP, a situation everyone must know, so i´m leaning against 2) and then buying the forthcoming MixerpackageI.

If anybodys interested in STS-3000, modular2, and for the Luna(-tics) maybe even pulsar software (offcourse at a negotiable cheap price), now would be the time to tell me;)
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Get the ProPack for sure, then wait to see what the Gods tell you to do next :smile:
Böltz

Post by Böltz »

I Bought the ProPack :roll:

I suppose the Gods could be a)creamware, b)the people on this forum :smile:(some ome of them anyway), c)my own hunger for DSP, equipment, material goods. a) would probably tell me to buy a Noah, a Scope board or something, b) would tell me to stop thinking so much about equipment, and make some music instead, c) would buy Logic 5, Logic controller, a used scopeboard, genelec 1030´s. :razz:

There could also be other Gods (Odin, Thor etc. from the Nordic Mythology, The Christian God, Allah, and so on and so forth. But after all, i wouldn´t trust them for advice on equiment purchasing - i guess they don´t care about such earthly questions.)
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Which one is Baldur and which is Loki...
Böltz

Post by Böltz »

Odin: Lord of the sky, father of the gods, had given up one eye for wisdom and ability to read runes
Baldur: god of beauty and radiance
Loki: power of evil (definetly wouldn´t trust him!) He´s not really a God but a jætte.
Thor: Lord of thunder and lightning

Couldn´t really find that much information in english, but here are a few links.

http://facstaff.bloomu.edu/spring/courses/myths.html

http://www.luth.se/luth/present/sweden/ ... _myth.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Böltz on 2002-04-21 07:58 ]</font>
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

I've read most of the Norse legends. Beautiful. :smile: I was just wondering which God looked after Creamware :lol:

Nice info.
Böltz

Post by Böltz »

His name would be something like:

Diespicius :grin:
- God of the DSP´s -

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Böltz on 2002-04-21 08:59 ]</font>