Nothing important - maybe it makes you smile

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

As I often do, I tjekked the awailabillity and prices of used CW cards. There it was. Pulsar2 at a price I would pay. I dialed in the number - it was a woman selling the card! It was 8.40 in the evening, but we agreed, that I could go and see the hardware. So I went around the house, and picked up all the money I could find. Then I changed the batteries on my bicycle lamps, and of I was. Had to pass a "wall" to get the remaining money.

About 6km later, I was at the house - a very small house, that you are only allowed to live in from April till end of September. I knocked the door. A very skinny (yet not unatractive) ethnic woman came to the door (looking kind of techno). I could smell fresh roasted hash. We went directly to her bedroom. We actually did!! Her bedroom was her studio too. Genelec, Virus, Mackie, digidesign 001, T.C.Electronic, Walldorf, Emagic MT8... Hmm :smile:

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

the real question: did you smoke the hash? :lol:
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Yes, but he didn't inhale
gregor

Post by gregor »

So you both got high on dsp's?