WTB: Daughterboard I/O ADAT and Sync for Scope SRB

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ohmelas

Post by ohmelas »

Hey Guys,

I'm posting all over the net for any local suggestions. I was wondering if anyone dealer or person out there was looking to sell their daughterboard ADAT I/O plate for their SCOPE SRB or if anyone out there had one in stock.

I'm looking for the ADAT 24 I/O screw on board for the SCOPE SRB and the ADAT sync plate for the same.

I seem to be running into a bit of a jig, and would like to get my hands on one, get it in a reasonable time and not have to ship my existing system back to Creamware in Germany for a replacement. The guys at CW America are being helpful and polite in offering some suggestions until we here back from the mother company but heck, I've got a down studio.

If this can't happen I believe I'm going to look for a used Luna w/ ADAT or Pulsar I board. I need it for my ADATs I just integrated into the studio.

Is there another way that I'm not looking at like using a RME product or something? I want to run the sound from my digital mixers into the computer and record on Cubase. I also want the signal once its inside the computer to be spit back out into some ADAT's via lightpipe to back up. This will assist me further in providing some redundancy in my system. I could buy the splitter boxes for $75 a piece from Tascam and that's an option that I'm really looking at if CW can't help me out. But I like the routing and the virtual patch bay aspects to this all! In fact that's really important since I'd like to also be able to dump to ADAT as needed for back ups.

Please help.

http://ohmelas.tripod.com/ravenwhitepro ... index.html
Two-Week-Endz, 40 Hours $995

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ohmelas on 2002-04-05 11:57 ]</font>
ohmelas

Post by ohmelas »

Just wanted to let you know, I sprouted the quid in US Dollars to get the devices from Creamware America.

I'm somewhat happy. I have to upgrade my power supply in my computer from 250 Watts to 400 Watts. I threw in a bunch of fans and feel that I'll blow the 250 Watts with the extra HD cases I bought. Another client should fix things up soon though.

Thanks for any interest.
Howard Salter Dot Com
Musician, Marine Corpsman, and Father
Milwaukee, WI USA