Zorba,ZFilter and ZBundle

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ttoz

Post by ttoz »

Zorba $30
ZFilter $15
ZBundle $20

The lot for $50!
at0m

Post by at0m »

Are these registered on the card? I hope you deleted your devices. Of course you did.
ttoz

Post by ttoz »

The planetz devices are not registered to the card. I am deleting devices off my hard drive as I sell them. Although with most devices its irrelevant as they only work with specific hardware, so I can't use them anyway. besides that, I have not had a pulsar in my pc for a long while(3 months)...
I don't use it at all anymore.
With Dspdev and Celmo the devices are registered to my name but the respective manufactureers will change that and reregister the new owners as I sell them.
Hope that clears this up
at0m

Post by at0m »

I'm regret my offence. Also John has posted me a wide explanation. I think next time I'll reward him :wink:
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Thanks guys. Technically, the license agreement prohibits transfer of ownership, but I know you guys are legit, and I know Theo is no longer using his Pulsar, so I don't really mind. Anyway, I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to.

What I really don't want to see is people pirating the software and then selling it (yes, I've seen it before, and it ain't pretty).

Thanks guys,
-John
ttoz

Post by ttoz »

My sincere apologies to John, I honestly should learn to read the fine print more, I had no idea that the transfer of ownership was prohibited in this case(it is ok with all my other software I have now checked!)
I would have asked you for permission had I known. Anyway, no harm done, the devices are on my hard drive no more!
Cheers and hope you enjoying your new devices atomic