Pulsar 2 + Pulsar SRB for sale

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

jrp

Pulsar 2 + Pulsar SRB for sale

Post by jrp »

Hello,

sadly, i cannot find the time to really do anything with them any more.
So i have decidet to offer my Pulsar 2 (6DSP) and my Pulsar SRB (4DSP) together with the link cable and of course the i/o brakeout cable.
I never upgraded the software, so for the latest scope you will need an upgrade from sonic core.
Remembering how much i spent back then is a bit sad, but so it goes. I was the first owner and only user of the cards.
I have looked around here and it seems 300 Euro for the two cards (10DSP total) is a fair asking price.

Shipping in Germany is included, also pickup near nuremberg, for other places just ask me and i check with the post office.
geoffd99

Re: Pulsar 2 + Pulsar SRB for sale

Post by geoffd99 »

Hi, I am after a pulsar card, with normal I/O, only the standard one, I have 3 cards in already. How much is it? Regards Geoff
jrp

Post by jrp »

Hi Geoffd99,
first of all sorry for replying that late.
I would really like to sell the cards as a bundle. If i never find a buyer i could still find an old machine to use them in...
The Pulsar has standard unbalanced io.
Would love to get an offer from you.
Regards, Jens
geoffd99

Post by geoffd99 »

I already have 3 installed in my old pc. They don't sell, I tried, still great system though! My pulsar has no io (dsp only) and I have 2 x Luna for io. Need more outs. Does your card have adat out? and stereo analog?

Regards Geoff