Creamware Pro 12 = 750€ (Black Friday Price!)

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

paugui

Creamware Pro 12 = 750€ (Black Friday Price!)

Post by paugui »

Hi all

I have for sale a Creamware Pro 12.

As you probably know, this is Creamware's take on emulating the mythical SCI Prophet 5, and it really does sound amazing!
It also has several features the Prophet 5 doesn't and is 12 voice polyphonic.

My unit is in pretty good shape, only some small marks in the wooden part and the data encoder sometimes doesn't change the values when turned (rarely and it's not really relevant as it doesn't control any sound parameter of the synth).

I recorded this short demo of it not that long ago, in case you want to hear how amazing it sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/seaandsandmusics ... ro-12-demo

I want 800€ for it plus shipping from Portugal (shouldn't be much more than 30€ inside the EU).
I'm selling only the unit, unfortunately I don't have the original power supply for it, but have used a universal one without any problems.

Since in my other adverts, the photos look a bit weird, I'd rather you to contact me for photos of this unit.
Or if there is something else you'd like to know about this unit, don't hesitate in contacting me, preferably by private message, since that way I'll get an alert in my email ;)
Last edited by paugui on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paugui

Re: Creamware Pro 12 = 800€

Post by paugui »

Upa, still available!
paugui

Re: Creamware Pro 12 = 800€

Post by paugui »

Upa, now with a Black Friday special price of only 750€!
paugui

Re: Creamware Pro 12 = 750€ (Black Friday Price!)

Post by paugui »

Still available! ;)
billboo44

Post by billboo44 »

Hi. Is this still available and could I possibly see some pictures please?
paugui

Post by paugui »

Unit still available!

Anyone wanting photos, just send me a message with your mail and I'll send them directly to you! ;)
paugui

Post by paugui »

Upa, still available at a bargain price!

Don't know if you noticed but some people are buying the Boutique JU6 for 550€...

This is a much better deal as it is based in a far rarer synth with much greater value (a Juno 106 even with Kiwi is not 2000€... A SCI Prophet 5 will most likely cost you 4000€ or more...), has some enhancements over the synth it models (polyphony goes from 5 to 12, rather than shrinking from 6 to 4... and it has some effects as well!), has a proper interface with enough space for you to twist the controllers without any problem (not a miniature interface in which you can barely move a single parameter at once...) and is definitely much rarer than a Roland Boutique JU6...

And of course, it's a much more capable machine as well (just like the SCI Prophet 5 is against the Roland Junos...), and seems to even emulate the original more accurately than some modern analog alternatives (the newer DSI synths).

It's a great machine, but now that I got a second Creamware Noah EX, I really rather give up on it...
paugui

Post by paugui »

Still available! :)

And if you want some more stuff I have (not Creamware related... so I am not posting it here, but can send you a list privately), I can do a further discount! ;)
paugui

Post by paugui »

Still available!

Now with 4 videos showing off how amazing this synth is!

For almost 40 minutes of footage, just check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWB4NE ... Je67myNE2P
Bovski

Post by Bovski »

I bought a Prophet 8 for £750 that recently.
fraz

Post by fraz »

People love the DSP's - PCI cards and Xite-1's - Have you got any PCI cards you want to sell such as Scope Pro 14 15 DSP boards / SRB 14 DSP - If so PM me
paugui

Post by paugui »

Sorry Fraz, had some, but those are gone now...

Bovski, according to many reviews I've seen online, this one captures the classic sound from the Sequential Prophet 5 better than what the Prophet 08 does.
I know it's not as versatile, but it really sounds great, as I hope I could demonstrate in my demos!
And I'm not asking 750£, rather 750€ (which is around 665£, so considerably less...).

The reason why I'm keeping wanting to sell this synth is that I want to really develop a sound designer career and there is just no way I can make commercial sound bank for this synth that will sell as this synth is too rare for a market like that to exist... :(

If there were more available, I would definitely be keeping it, cause it really sounds fantastic and it's a true joy to create your sounds with it.
This is how Roland should have done the Boutiques... :(